The wrong.

The wrong.

A Screenplay by Likita

I'm rendered or buffeted or simply not stable enough.
What is so wrong with things. The situations that I never get along. There's this big loophole generating at the end. It takes me to the end. To a place I needless want to go. I hate the place.

And tell me what is wrong. Something. Because I'm all stuporous. Inside and out. Please don't let me through that place again. I'm not capable enough. Hold onto me. Please.


I could see I'm the wrong person now. There's no positive end to it. You gotta get these for eternity. But stop evading. If you could just hold me please. Or let me go. I'll descatter all my pieces and walk over to a place where there's no one. To some place far away. I want to wander. Let me. Loosen the grip.

And apologies, I may just overflow. Drift away.
I lack patience, I do.
And this has carnaged me to the inside. All of me.
Is repugnant the word?
But why have I had this thing. This thing which is dragging me throughout. I couldn't keep it anymore. I cannot be calm and composed. Let me free. Take me out.

© 2018 Likita


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on September 6, 2017
Last Updated on April 20, 2018

Author

Likita
Likita

Jamshedpur, India



About
I am into content writing and more than that I am a passionate reader....... more..

Writing
The giant bag. The giant bag.

A Screenplay by Likita


The White House The White House

A Screenplay by Likita


I have had it. I have had it.

A Screenplay by Likita