Friday in the Sun

Friday in the Sun

A Story by TheInternet
"

Friday in the Sun includes Romance, Magic, and of course Coffee. In this story about an average girl mistaken for someone else really turns the tables on reality. Follow my story for an epic journey.

"

Prolouge

In the life of Hina Chiyo Natsuki{H-EEN-UH  CH-EE-YO  NAT-SOO-KEE} , Japan is a place of boredom. Especially in a small town by the name of Tori. Hina is a student at a local high school, and has always been looked over by her fellow classmates. Being 16 and unpopular is “hard”, but little does she know, her life is about to change.

 

    BEEP BEEP BEEP” Hinas alarm clock (As programmed)  begins its cycle at exactly 6:00 AM. She wakes up at once, and her eyes dart around the room while her brain processes what's happening. She rolls off of her queen sized bed, and stumbles to the door. She slips on the door handle, and falls on the shag carpeting. THUD! Second time’s a charm. She opens the door, and stumbles to the bathroom. The clothes she left in the bathroom from the night before lay on the floor. As she turns the knob on the shower, cold water hits her skin, and she bounces backward. As she undresses, she hears a knock on the door. Someone opens the door. She yells, “AHHH!!!” The person who opened the door was her older brother, the age of 19. He stumbles backwards and hits the wall. She slams the door, and trips on the rug, tumbling in the shower. BURNING HOT!!!! She screams again. As she gets out of the shower she curses under her breath. She says “Worst morning ever…”

 

    She begins to tie the ribbon in her hair. She looks at the time. 2 hours till school. She hurries  downstairs, and wolfs down the breakfast her mother made. Eggs and rice balls. Her mother asks, “How did you sleep Hina?”

“I slept great, thanks for asking.” Replies Hina.

“How was your morning?” Her mother asks.

“Great… thanks for asking.” Replies Hina, but with a sarcastic tone. She packs her backpack with all of her homework, and runs out the door to catch the bus. In 5 minutes, she sees the bus creak around the corner. “Ughhhh…” Hina whispers as the screeching bus sounds lurch directly in front of her. As she boards, her backpack slips and falls in a puddle. She steps off and grabs the backpack. Ms. Kina (The bus driver) asks sarcastically,

“We don't have all day ya know?” Hina runs up the steps and frantically looks for a seat. She sits in her usual seat alone. Out of the corner of Hinas eye, she spots someone standing right next to her. It's a girl who seems to be about Hinas age. Hina wonders, “Do I know this person? I don't think so…”

“Good morning!!! Do you mind if  I sit with you today?” The girl asks, “Oh yeah, my name is Kokan Sugadori (Koe-kuhn Sooguh-Dory) But you can call me Gen.” Hinas eyes scan the girl as if she was a trouble maker detector. Hina sheepishly says, “Uhhhhh… sure???” Gen jumps(Literally) into the seat.

 

    Hina and Gen walk down the hallways going to classes. Gen tells Hina, “I'm not in honors, so I'm going down this hall. I think…” Hina replies,

“Well, I'm not in honors either… i’ll follow you and see whose classes you're in.” Gen skips down the hall, and stumbles a bit until she comes to a door that says Mrs. Sukati. Hina says, “This is my homeroom, so bye.” Gen shouts,

“OH OH OH!!! THAT'S MY HOMEROOM!!!” Hina takes a seat and tries to remember ever seeing Gen. Nope. Doesn't ring any bell to Hina.~~~Will post soon.

© 2017 TheInternet


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Enjoy my Brand New(I think original) story!!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Added on June 6, 2017
Last Updated on June 6, 2017
Tags: Romance, Magic, Coffee

Author