De ja  twist

De ja twist

A by Avoiry
"

Unstable thoughts perception check

"

Words unsaid for years rest on the tip of my tongue dangling by a thread I should have cut long ago. I lay at night thrashing as I am tormented by moments I remember in fragmented pictures. Altered with different words and meanings the memories shatter and reform to something foreign and new. So real to my untrained eyes I revel in the reality crashing down around me. Lungs protesting I hold in my screams unable to vocalize the horror of the truths that haunt me. These false truths becoming my reality as a light dawn upon all my assumptions of self worth and being. I awaken from this visual manipulation of self, shaking, fists clenched nails digging into flesh leaving angry red curved marks. I sit up , a few of the lines resonating like chimes in a steeple. “You’re alone because you’re miserable to be around.” “It’s your fault that no one can stand you.” “You only care about yourself why should people want to be around you , you spoiled brat!” “Why don’t you go die it’s not like you’d be missing anything, things will never change.” Bitter words binding me behind barriers that no one can cross without being turned away on sight. I rise into the day yearning to forget the night and my reason to avoid the sands of slumber. Wandering into the world I smile reminding my self “Make believe make believe I’m not like that.” To block out the voices following behind me tapping my ears mimicking the click of my heels on the hot summers pavement. Freezing in a moment in time unable to avoid the segments playing on repeat I search for a source, only to be let down and find my self as the culprit. Hiding it all with a strait face and a well practiced smile I move on through my day as it wades into the moons temporary reign. Lacking the will the talk myself out of these silly assumptions I lay down awaiting the horrors to come. The night remains still as if my acknowledgement of  this part of me had satisfied the beast within. I settle into temporary comfort accepting this piece into the puzzle known as pure reality. The Self created mindset of world perception according to me.

© 2009 Avoiry


Author's Note

Avoiry
ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its very good, nice job by u creating this write.
but you can make it more simple,

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 5, 2009

Author

Avoiry
Avoiry

taipei, TX



About
The Facts My name is Avoiry. I like to do a lot of things but we don't need to get into that. I'm a closet cynic , a pro pretender, a verbal arms dealer, and a false eye lash applicator in training. .. more..

Writing
baloooooonnn baloooooonnn

A Poem by Avoiry


The red room The red room

A Poem by Avoiry