Just the beggining

Just the beggining

A Story by Avoiry
"

thoughts

"

Sitting looking back on it all high school, middle school, elementary school , kindergarten  I now see it was all preparation for human development in general.  We move into each unsure and reluctant only to dive blindly and  find out the fall wasn’t as far as we expected it to be. We move through the stages meeting and leaving people as we go, a few remaining each time only to shuck away a bit later.  The select few who last those long years together stand united with distrust in there hearts from the drama of growing up. Distance slams like a hammer between them, reluctance and the chance of a future pulling them apart as they drift down different currents to different destinations.  All the trusts and all the lies and deceit resting in the back of our minds as we move to sink into another cycle of life another means of moving through the days. Evolution of great proportions befalls some while others fail to awaken and change with the times, only to fall away into the shadow of what they have always been, heels dug in like a stubborn child.  Brothers in arms break apart as some surpass others in human understanding and function  and are forced to look back and become overseers for those who can not move up in rank , tied to them with compassion and care that the lower ranks can not understand or comprehend but accept none the less .  Never leave a man behind and never give up never surrender isn’t that what the great ones told us so shouldn’t we look out for our fallen comrades? The flickering pages of the book continue to flutter by as we allow reality to slam down on us like bricks and we come to realize this is just the beginning and I myself and left to think ….god what a long prologue that was……

© 2009 Avoiry


Author's Note

Avoiry
ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

that was aweome! No not long at all lol. You're so...smart it makes me feel incompitent.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 5, 2009

Author

Avoiry
Avoiry

taipei, TX



About
The Facts My name is Avoiry. I like to do a lot of things but we don't need to get into that. I'm a closet cynic , a pro pretender, a verbal arms dealer, and a false eye lash applicator in training. .. more..

Writing
baloooooonnn baloooooonnn

A Poem by Avoiry


The red room The red room

A Poem by Avoiry