Enjoy the silence

Enjoy the silence

A Poem by Avoiry
"

just some thoughts due to personal dilemma

"

The world is a quiet place when you have no one to speak to . The people you know will always tell you that you are never alone but that is a lie. What about the things that weigh on your conscience? Like when the unsaid words  begin to pile up. What about the,” if I tell him and her, they will tell them and that will be the end of it all.”  Disgustingly deceiving, that  is what they will call you when they know what your thinking and though deceit was not your intent your indecisiveness has made your decision for you, as well as written your name on that dark dingy wall of disdain. You find yourself speaking in whispers to people who know nothing more than your face from a pleasant picture taken during a time where the smile was appropriate.  You find yourself saying words you would never normally say face to face due to embarrassment or lack of culture courtesy. Relief is found in these living ghosts but a part of you always wishes that the people in front of you all knew how you felt, that they would all “understand” on a level similar to your own, but in truth they will not. At the end of the day you are stuck in your treds and all you can do is..

Enjoy the silence...

© 2010 Avoiry


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

relief is found in these living ghost.
my favorite part good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 8, 2010
Last Updated on July 8, 2010

Author

Avoiry
Avoiry

taipei, TX



About
The Facts My name is Avoiry. I like to do a lot of things but we don't need to get into that. I'm a closet cynic , a pro pretender, a verbal arms dealer, and a false eye lash applicator in training. .. more..

Writing
baloooooonnn baloooooonnn

A Poem by Avoiry


The red room The red room

A Poem by Avoiry