Basement Job

Basement Job

A Story by Anon
"

I Like It Very Much

"

His Warm Blood Trickled Down My Arm, In between My Fingers, I dropped His Lifeless Body To The ground, I Grabbed My Machete And Kneeled Next To Him Spreading His Body Apart, I Slashed His Jeans Open, To Show His Disgusting Legs. I Grabbed My Machete And Moved It Slowly Towards His Upper Knee, Planning My Every Incision Delicately. I Slowly Cut Throw His Skin, The Blood Rushed Out. I Placed My Open Jar Underneath The Wound Collecting Any Of His Blood That Gushed Out Of His Leg. I Did This To Both Of His Legs And Arms. I Placed His Limbs In My Bag With His Jars Of Blood, And Headed Home.

 

 

When I Finally Reached My House It Was Past Midnight, I Headed Straight To My Basement. I Switched The Light On And Walk In To My Place Of Work. I First Took My Machete It Was Still Warm From His Blood, I Placed It On The side, And Grabbed The Jars Of Blood And Placed All 4 Of Them On The Table, And The Limbs Followed. I Walk Towards The Fire Place To Make Sure That The Flames Are Piping Hot, I Place The Limbs In The Fire Place And Leave Them For About 30 Mins, While I Was Waiting For The Meat To Cook, I Sat On The Floor, With The Jars Of Blood, I Drank One After The Other, Blood Splashing On My Face, The Warm Liquid Slowly Trickled Though My Throat, It Made My Whole Body Tingle With Excitement. The Limbs Were Done, I Took Then Off One By One, Tearing The flesh Of Its Bone With Ease, The Succulent Meat Was Cooked To Perfection, I Couldn't Finish It Off, So I Cut Of The Rest Of The Meat Of The Bone And Took It Out Of My Basement And Into My Kitchen.

 

 

 I Placed It On A Plate With Some Steamed Cooked Veggies, And Placed The Dish In The Microwave. 10 Mins Later Cindey Comes In, She Walks Towards The Microwave And Takes The Plate Out, I Hand Her The Knife And Fork, She Sits Beside Me, Stuffing Her Mouth, Her Teeth Grinding The Delicious Meat. After I Take Her Plate To The Sink To Wash Up. She Comes Behind Me And Say's "Which Kid Was It This Time...?"

© 2013 Anon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

771 Views
Added on October 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 5, 2013

Author

Anon
Anon

Coventry, West Midlands , United Kingdom



About
i just write, cause it helps more..

Writing
Nothing Left Nothing Left

A Poem by Anon