My Last Embrace.

My Last Embrace.

A Story by Anon

I Left The House Leaving Only A Trace Of My Existence Behind.  Got Into My Run Down Car And Drove For Miles To Reach My Destination. Night Fall Was Upon Us And The Time Had Come Once More To Do The Deed We Do Not Speak Of. I Walk Into The Hotel Suit  And Placed My Bag On The Bed. I Wait Time Is Passing On I Must Be Patient. Finally The Time Has Come, There's A Nock On The Door.

It Opens, There He Looking All High A Mighty He Sat Next Time Me Tiring To Hold My Hand In The Process. It Makes Me Feel physically  Sick, I Walk Towards The Door And Lock It He Comes Up Behind Me And Feel My Stomach With His Horrible Hands I Reach Up To his Neck And Place My Hand Upon His Face, He Closes His Eyes And Get The Moist Rag From My Jean Pocket, I Force The Rag Down His Throat Making Sure That The Rag Goes Down Into His Wind Pipe, He Falls To His Knees And Slowly But Surely He Passes Out Leaving All Put A Smile On My Face. When He Awakes He Takes A Couple Of Minutes To Come Throw And That’s When He Realises That He Its On His Back Tides Up With Nothing But A Cloth On His Genitals. He Looks Up To See Me Hold My Machete And A Small Smirk On My Face.

 I Slowly Walk Towards Him Pressing My Knife Against His Body, He Squirms Trying To Avoid The Knife, The Small Incision cut His Belly Like A Piece Of Soft Tissue, Blood Oozes Out His Skin. I Look At Him, There Is Fear And Disbelief In His Eyes, And All I Can Do If Smirk. I Shoved My Hand Down His Enormous Mouth I reached For His Slimy Tongue And Slowly But Surely Sliced It Off, Blood Was Pouring Out Of His Mouth.

He Starts To Choke I Place The Duct Tape Over His Mouth And Left Him There. I Leave The hotel And Drive Into The Sunset.

© 2012 Anon


Author's Note

Anon
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

645 Views
Added on November 7, 2012
Last Updated on November 7, 2012

Author

Anon
Anon

Coventry, West Midlands , United Kingdom



About
i just write, cause it helps more..

Writing
Nothing Left Nothing Left

A Poem by Anon