Let Your Wisdom Be Heard

Let Your Wisdom Be Heard

A Story by Color of the Iris

       Where do second chances begin?  It seems as though we have such precious little time, but we waste it on things that do not matter.  IMPORTANCE... a word that must describe everybody for them to get somewhere in this life, but does that really matter at all?  Does your name have to rest upon the black midnight and shine with all of the stars dotted throughout heaven?  If so, make your voice heard.  If you are going to be someone that holds the leashes that are hooked to many collars around the world, make your words wise, and let your wisdom be heard.  For we humans are influenced daily, and temptation strikes us all every minute.  With the thought of needing the things you could only actually want, you simply cannot refuse doing the wrong thing to get those things in your possession. 
       Oh, how we are so easily fooled.  What is so important about this life?  Nothing really, only a few things to get you to the next.  Many people think reincarnation is real, and karma must be fulfilled in the next life.  Some believe that Hell is the ultimate heaven, and Satan is there leader for all of time.  Few believe in other gods, or worship earthly things that man has created.  But MOST believe there is a Heaven, and in that Heaven, there is the almighty Father.  The creator of man-kind, of animals, of plants, of the sun and earth, water and air, life and death. 
       He is the ALPHA and OMEGA... the beginning and the ever-lasting end!  He was here when the first man was born and He will be here when the last man dies!  There is no other like the one and only Jesus Christ.  There will NEVER be another like the forever loving Father!  He loves us all, He knows about us all, every secret, every lie, every fault, every crime, every single thing that you have done in this life, He knows!!!
       No one in this entire universe can overpower God, the almighty Father!  The Holy Christian Bible has answers to every question you could possibly think of when it comes to life.  It tells you the consequences after death, places you go after death, and who you will be ruled by for all of eternity.  It gives you proof there is an almighty God, sitting upon his gracious throne in Heaven!  It shows you things that you could never have imagined possible, believe it or not, IT'S REAL!!!  Not a single word in that bible is false... that I can promise you.
 

© 2010 Color of the Iris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amen Lisette! I proud of you. Romans 1:16 never be ashamed. let no one tell you other wise. As for Avator's comment. (I am not angry with him just feel that it required reply) Lisette's faith is not religion, it is choice, a love, and a relationship. As for physical proof I would suggest that a well informed reader take a look at research before denying it. (The case for Christ by lee strobel, look it up) The Bible is written by the hand of Man but by the inspiration of God. The Bible says in 2nd Timothy 3:16a that "All scripture is God breathed" or inspired by God and Psalm 30:5a "Every Word of God Proves True." In Matthew 5:18 Jesus says "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished" You may have heard of the dead sea scrolls. Before they were discovered critics said that the prophecies that Jesus fulfilled from the Old testament in new testament were written into the Old Testament after the New was written. The dead sea scrolls proved them wrong as they were shown to have existed hundreds of years before the New Testament was written. (just a little physical evidence) As for absence of "religion" the finest examples of this have been Communist russia under Stalin and the USSR and Hitlers Germany. The one true God is not a religion, but like I said its a relationship and He is wanting to have one with you. Religion is spelled d, o, do, with following God is spelled d, o, n, e, done, God has done everything and all you have to do is believe. I dare to make one more proposition before I conclude this. Everyone, even Avator, has faith in something, his faith is that there is no God, that we are who we are and can't change and that this life is it. After this there is nothing. When you say you believe in something or "don't believe" it is called a paradime (not sure the spelling) or world view. I put mine in an all loving God who give me hope for tomorrow and life for eternity. As for belief without proof, my proof that I know my life, and inside how I've changed. You won't shut me up, you won't shut me out. I encourage anyone to contact me. I will block no one, any question, any remark, any contradiction (any insult) tell me I am crazy. I will show my faith by living it out.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I hate to say this, but there's no proof for any religion. That's the meaning of a religion: You believe without proof. You'll have to trust in what a book (made by mankind) tells you. I've been born and I've grown up with 1 of those cults and I'm glad to say: I'm a proud atheist.

I really hate to comment bad comments, but religion is a danger to society, and if I want my voice to be heard, I want people to hear 'Religion is now worldwide PROHIBITED'.

Posted 14 Years Ago


So true! Alpha and Omega. I like this it is very well written and wonderful.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2010
Last Updated on May 18, 2010

Author

Color of the Iris
Color of the Iris

A Nemesis Star



About
My world needs no explaining. If you should need to make an assumption about me, look to my writing. All of your answers will lie there. If you have any specific questions, message me. Have a wond.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5