Edward Bass

Edward Bass

A Story by Lissette Terzo
"

Edward Bass

"

Few are confined solely to the work that is assigned to them, or to the one they choose. However, exploring each and every talent of yours, and then contributing to every arena that needs, is the trait of the men who stand apart. One such role model to millions, a man with uncanny capabilities, is Director Edward Bass.

Well illustrious today, as a leading professional director of Los Angeles and New York, is this man with his significant contributions in film industry and many other arenas. Production sector of the cine industry too has been privileged with many unconventional works of Edward. It's truly noteworthy in his career graph that he has independently financed five distinct films in a very short span of two years.

Not only has the cine world, but the society as well has been benefited with numerous great deeds of this honest man. During the days when individuals suffering AIDS were abandoned from society in the US, Edward Bass raised the flag against this burning issue. In order to break this stigma, he for the very first time publically orchestrated with few of those suffering from AIDS and ultimately freed them from cocooning.

Edward also prefers to train many actors, and bestowed them with the real skills. Besides, he has been a successful writer and a teacher to many. Almost each movie directed or produced by him is among the nominated ones in many renowned film festivals. All his works has brought him great accolades and praises from those who belonged to this field and others outside it.

Numerous talents ranging from boxers to ballerinas have been managed by the man. Under his wings, Julio Caesar Chavez, the boxer was glorified as the highest priced super boxer of the middleweight. Musicals like Bon Hope Day and many well-known ones were produced by him.

Special knack of Edward Bass Los Angeles is choosing a suitable actor each time to perfect the roles in his films. Besides, the actors get to learn many things and are directed in innovative ways by this experienced man, during the making of any film, play or documentary. 
From being an unknown man confronting several painful experiences in life, to being a Golden Globe nominee, grabbing praises and affection of millions today, is one of the many inspirational aspects about Edward Bass. His deeds, remarkable works, in fact his life till date has been inspiring millions, and will continue to be even more inspiring in the days to come.

© 2015 Lissette Terzo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015

Author

Lissette Terzo
Lissette Terzo

ankara, ankara, Turkey



About
i was born in December 11, 1963. more..

Writing