Lions of Mass Destruction

Lions of Mass Destruction

A Story by Little Vili
"

A trashy action scene written in about 14 minutes to see if I could do it before I had to go.

"

Less than 15 minutes until the end of the world.  Lets do this.


Explosions surrounded the heroes from every angle.  If they were going to fight their way out of this, it wasn’t going to be easy.


“Look out from above!” said Frank


As he yelled out, a horde of lions with WMDs strapped to their back descended down upon them from airships sailing above them.


“Too bad I left my lion rifle at home.” chuckled Benson.

“Not that you could could hit anything with a gun that required real aim instead of that gattling gun right there.” Said Meryl.


Benson simply smiled with a cigar in his mouth and started to rev up the gun for fire.


“Lets send these kitties home!”


Bullet casings started to hail from the gun; it was raining metal.  Even though the group was surrounded by nuclear weapon-carrying lions they couldn’t simply let everything they come to hold dear simply be taken by them.


“We’ve fought too hard to let it all go down now!” Frank yelled as he pulled out two custom Desert Eagles from his holsters.  “I’m taking you fools down right now!”


Frank put on his sunglasses and aimed the two hand cannons sideways and he let loose into the oncoming crowd of lions.  Trigger after trigger the lions fell before him.  With each clip emptied he had another one ready.  There may have seemed no end to the lions, but there was also no end to the bullets either.


“Can’t let you guys steal all the glory.” Frank’s brother, Jack, whipped out a blunderbuss and unleashed hellfire into each and every lion that came his way.


“They just keep coming!” Benson cried out, his supply of gattling rounds starting to run low.  “I don’t know how much more we can hold out!”


“Relax, help is on the way!”  Cried Meryl in response.  

“It better be something really good if we’re going to stand a chance against this.  There are thousands of these things!”


Moments later several jets flew in carrying mech and dropped them to the crew.


“Looks like it’s time to pet cats one last time.” Frank smiled.


Missiles and bullets flew across the sky.  Soon, the battle was over...but at what cost?

© 2017 Little Vili


Author's Note

Little Vili
Literally no effort went into this, words just came as I thought of them. Timed challenge.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on October 19, 2017
Last Updated on October 19, 2017
Tags: trash, action, guns

Author

Little Vili
Little Vili

About
I'm a YouTuber, and go by the name TheSleepyHearth where I do video game ASMR videos. Here is where I'll be posting short stories that pop into my head that have to do with original content that woul.. more..

Writing