"I'll wait forever for you, Jay's Wing."

"I'll wait forever for you, Jay's Wing."

A Story by LittleWarriorCat356
"

This is my story about Jayfeather and Half Moon. If you don't know who they are, read Warrior cats. It all starts after the Great Battle, after the Great Storm, in a med den....

"

it was night time. Memories of Half Moon echoed and flooded through Jayfeather’s head. He sorted the herbs restlessly. “What are you doing up so late?”. Jayfeather turned around even though he couldn't see. He sighed with relief when he realized it was just Bramblestar. “Hello Bramblestar.” He said, turning back to sort the herbs. “You didn’t answer my question. Is something troubling you?”. “No.” Jayfeather replied. “Yes there is, and as your leader, I’m ordering you to tell me.” Jayfeather sighed. “I’m thinking about Half Moon.” “I’m sorry.” Bramblestar said. “We will talk about it in the morning. Get some sleep.” Then he left the medicine den. Jayfeather sighed and curled up in his nest and went to sleep.

He woke up near a cave on a mountain. He went inside. There were shouts of “Half Moon is having her kits!”. Then when he was inside some cats looked at him.“Jay’s wing is back!” they gasped. Cloud Spots padded over to him. “Come quickly, Half Moon is having kits. Your kits.” he was stunned for a moment then followed him. When he got to her, Half Moon could only smile at him and say in a strained voice“Hello my love.” She was definitely kitting. “Do you know what to do?” asked Cloud Spots, Half Moon’s father. “Yes.” Jayfeather said. He helped her deliver 3 kits. The first kit was a white tom with pale grey stripes. The 2nd was a silver she kit and pale tabby stripes . The last was another she kit that was pitch black. “They’re beautiful.” Half Moon said when she’d caught her breath. “What do you think we should name them?” asked Jayfeather. “I think we should name the tom Snowy Branch and the little silver kit, Silver Shade.” She said. “And the black furred one, Holly.” Jayfeather added. In memory of Hollyleaf  he thought. “Snowy Branch, Silver Shade and Holly. Perfect.” Half Moon said. “Yes, perfect.” Jayfeather replied.

When Jayfeather woke up, his kits were curled up beside him. Leafpool walked in beside him. “Who’s kits are these?” she asked. However much it hurt, he had to keep his fatherhood a secret. Now he knew how Leafpool felt. “I don’t know.” he replied. “You talk to Bramblestar and I’ll take them to the nursery. Squirrelflight can milk them along with Alderkit and Sparkkit.” he said and picked them up. “Come on my little kits. We’ve got a long journey ahead of us.” he murmured.      

© 2015 LittleWarriorCat356


Author's Note

LittleWarriorCat356
Please do not say anything negative about this. if you don't have anything nice to post, don't post anything. I spent a lot of time typing, adding, and editing, and this is my favorite couple in the warrior cat series. Other than that feel free to let me know what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on December 21, 2015
Last Updated on December 21, 2015

Author

LittleWarriorCat356
LittleWarriorCat356

Coquitlam, Canada



About
I love cats. warrior cats, cus Im a cat. more..