Confused

Confused

A Story by Amanda
"

None

"

I just don't get it.

 

He tells me he loves me then he turns around and doesn't talk to me for a week straight.

Sure I call him and he answers but i really would not call that talking if he is cutting it five minutes short.

Did I do something to make him upset?

Did I do something to hurt him or not trust me?

Is he just too busy for me right now?

 

I have tried talking to him and asking if there is anything wrong or if I am doing anything to make him upset or edgy or umcomfortable.

 

I get the same answer.

"No why would you think that you are perfect"

 

Oh sure that gets me to smile and comfort me for the time being.

 

Does he know that i think about him every second of the day that i wish I could be with him when we are apart?

Does he know that I am in love with him and crazy head over heels for him?

 

I have called and always get I will call you back and never does he.

Most of the time if I am even lucky.

All the other times I get voice mail.

 

Does he not get that I miss him or just want to talk to him...or is it just me?

Am I too clingy or obsessive?

Did I do something wrong?

Did I say something i should not have?

Is there something that is in the way of us communicating with each other and fixing the problem?

 

Is there even a problem or am I just over worrying?

 

I can't help it I love him and I care about him I have never felt this way about a guy before. EVER.

 

He has told me the same, he has told me that I am his perfect.

He told me that I am his everything.

He told me that i have his heart.

 

Was that all a lie?

Is he avoiding me or is there a reason?

I have that very same bit of fear that everyone does in a realationship that every girl does, and that is being broken up with.

 

Only my fear is much worse...I am terrified of losing him.

I feel like that my world will crash on me if I lose him.

 

He is my world, he is my life, he is my everything.

 

I love him.

© 2008 Amanda


Author's Note

Amanda
This is how I feel for him.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I remember feeling that way about people when I was younger, the men I was interested in. If I could feel this way toward my boyfriend again. I think it would be good for he and myself both. I keep thinking about people I met in the past and wondering where they are and what they are doing. I am worried about the Afghans this week for instance.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 26, 2008

Author

Amanda
Amanda

MI



About
I love my family friends and the sports I play, my life is great and full of blessings, I couldn't ask for a better place to be. I look up to my older brother Michael more..

Writing
I am Sorry I am Sorry

A Story by Amanda


Just Remember Just Remember

A Poem by Amanda


No Name No Name

A Book by Amanda