Bandit Cocoa And Benji: Canine Soul Travelers Alien Encounter

Bandit Cocoa And Benji: Canine Soul Travelers Alien Encounter

A Story by Littlebit95
"

This story is about three dogs who live their lives as ordinary dogs by day, but by night are canine soul travelers who travel to different planets and dimensions.

"
In a small town called "Barksville" lived three dogs Bandit, Cocoa, and Benji. But these weren't just my ordinary dogs, no sir! These were canine soul travelers who by night would travel to different planets and dimensions.
Bandit a fierce and brave Chihuahua, who had a heart of gold, Cocoa a smart and quick-witted Diego Argentine, who had the patience of a saint, and Benji a curious and intuitive English Bulldog, who loved doggy treats.
One evening as the trio finished their day of playing fetch and chewing on sticks, they decided to take a swim in their lake. As they began floating and splashing around their souls left their dog bodies and teleported to another planet, when they arrived they were on an alien planet called "Zorg". A strange looking alien named Zorg greeted them and offered them a tour of his planet. They saw frozen fruit popsicles, an alien dog park where they played "fetch the asteroid" and an all you can eat doggy treats buffet.
Instantly Bandit went to play at the alien dog park while Cocoa went to try some frozen fruit popsicles, and Benji checked out the buffet. .
After awhile they realized their time was ending and that they had to return to their bodies on earth. As they said their goodbyes, Zog gave them each a souvenir to remember their trip and with a flash of light, they teleported back into their dog bodies. As they swam out the lake they noticed three small asteroids floating beside them, and each one smiled at the memory of their experience. So, from then on each time they wanted to teleport and experience a new planet or dimension they would go swimming in their lake.. The End.

© 2023 Littlebit95


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on September 7, 2023
Last Updated on September 7, 2023
Tags: Fiction, Children's

Author

Littlebit95
Littlebit95

Macon, GA



About
Creative Writer and Owner of LittlebitsCreations © : A Creative Writing and Designs Agency Located in Ga. more..