Dancing Alone

Dancing Alone

A Poem by Crystal hearts
"

This tells a story of a girl who lives a life of everyone telling her what she will become so much that she gives up all hope. Until someone comes along and changes her point of view

"

Dancing alone in the shell that i want to be. The place i come from is what i hate the most out of everything. I want to be free to leave this behind but i’m bind by the strings of what was told is my destiny. I want to be free to leave this world but the pain is too much for me to bare all alone. You tell me i can change my destiny this life is all i’d ever know this place i come from. Please if you're telling me you can save me please do it timely since i’d given all hope of ever leaving this place willingly. The tears that runs from checks are of joy that i’d never had before. Being with you made me change my point of view everything isn’t all so black and white. They all have a meaning maybe if i keep believing i can find a meaning for my own thank you for this life i’d never known.

© 2016 Crystal hearts


Author's Note

Crystal hearts
I got this idea form the song The Lonely by Christina Perri at least the first part. Thank you for taking your time to read my first poetry uploaded to this site so yay!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Simple and beautiful! good job. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Crystal hearts

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on August 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 12, 2016

Author

Crystal hearts
Crystal hearts

New YORK, NY



About
Hello and welcome my world full of magic adventure love and friendship. I'm 16 and been writing poetry and stories for a while now and would love to share my writing. My inspiration mostly comes from .. more..

Writing