Like Knives Thrown at me

Like Knives Thrown at me

A Story by Litzsky
"

short essay

"
We were like spoons in a drawer when we were together..sleeping with men feels likes forks and knives being thrown at us in between"....I think that's how it was.

A tear fell from my cheek as I listen and wait for the phone to ring. I wonder, I have to end this. I will die from "expectation" from this guy because obviously he is not the one I am looking for. Why had I been so stupid? Why did I give into my passion?

Deep within my heart, secrets lie there....and it was willing to come out ...I tried to ignore it, hide it..but it wants to be set free...like a snake ,hissing,spewing it's ugly poison towards anyone who goes near it. Threatening to bite and kill.

You had done this before and you had taken good care of everything. things worked out . You are old enough to understand what you did is what you can handle . At the time, you had longings, you had intense craving. Yet it left you dry and unfulfilled. What attention did you get? You were all using each other. You do it, he does it. Everyone does it.

Morality? principles? what are those?

as a child you had been abandoned..those went out the window a long time ago. You had to do what you had to do in order to survive. get your hands dirty , you did. Be set free...you once were. But as always, you didn't have anybody to depend on..no mother, father , nobody was there to help you. You are a strong woman, you had been all along.

You wanted to play "weak" because you were so tired of being so strong all the time. You wanted someone to take care of you besides you taking care of you. and now reality bites...You have to take care of you...or nobody else does...to each his own they say...you came to this world alone and Alone you shall leave..
[color=darkblue][size=18]

© 2008 Litzsky


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your writing is simply amazing!

Its hard to tell what the subject is about though, but that makes it even greater in my eyes. It allows the reader to think about what it could possibly mean to them, and how others may take it as.

Keep writing, your amazing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


You have a wonderful talent for writing. I encourage you to continue to grow in your ability, as I hope to read much more of your work.

Susan Jorge

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2008

Author

Litzsky
Litzsky

Miami, WY



About
An aspiring writer more..

Writing