Trading Carmelo Anthony

Trading Carmelo Anthony

A Story by Living Fishbone
"

There are talks of the Knicks superstar small forward, Carmelo Anthony getting traded. So where to?

"
The Knicks suck. They had the potential to great but they drafted tiny little Kristaps Porzingis instead. Mello wants to win right now. At 31 years old, he's not getting any younger. And, with his no trade clause, Mello can literally chose where he wants to go.

CHICAGO BULLS
Bulls are fairly far off from a title, but when you throw Mello into a team lacking a small forward, that team gets a lot better. Rose, Butler, Anthony, Gasol, and Noah would make a team that can go toe to toe with even the Cavs. However, Chicago would have to send over Nikola Mirotic and Doug McDerment. The only problem is, that doesn't solve much for New York. Dougy would probably start at small forward and would give them some good scoring. However, for whatever reason, they actually believe in Porzingis, and Mirotic is a similar player. So this deal is pretty much just for Mello.

LOS ANGLES CLIPPERS
Clips have always found a way to make it to the playoffs despite a lack of bench. L.A. gives up Austin Rivers, Lance Stephenson and a first rounder for Mello and Cleanthony Early. Paul Pierce can move to be the scorer off the bench while Mello takes his starting role. Early has never been valued to high, but he can help a bench at the shooting guard, small forward, or even power forward. Knicks get Rivers, who may or may not solve their point guard problem, Lance will get the starting job, and they may get a sleeper with that first rounder. Or they can f**k up again and draft another Kristaps Porzingis.

ORLANDO MAGIC
I believe the Magic have some real potential. Payton and Oladipo make up a pretty good backcourt. Nikola Vucevic is a good center. Harris is good and very clutch. However, for this to work, Harris has got to go. If the Magic are serious about winning a championship, Mello can help. So they send Harris, a bench big man and a second round pick to the Knicks for Mello. Magic get one of the best small forwards in the game. Knicks get Harris to replace Mello, a pick, and a big man they need. *Cough* Porzingis *cough*

© 2015 Living Fishbone


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on December 1, 2015
Last Updated on December 1, 2015
Tags: Living Fishbone, Carmelo Anthony, Knicks

Author

Living Fishbone
Living Fishbone

About
I like sports and I don't care who knows more..

Writing