The echidna. Not really a story but...

The echidna. Not really a story but...

A Story by Mike Logan
"

I've started writing comedy articles about different animals as a way to stretch my creative writing muscles. Here's the first one.

"

All throughout Australia and the lowlands of New Guinea, you will find an abundance of the furry and spiny little s**t that is the Echidna, also known as the spiny ant eater. It’s as rad as little creatures come; it comes fully equipped with a snout, a long tongue for eating, short little limbs with claws for digging, and an insanely terrifying penis. One of the only two monotreme species on Earth today, the echidna is a hardy guy, being described as an extant species, meaning “still alive” as compared to “extinct.” Extant is like a fancy word for an animal that scientists are just tired of.

“Sooo… the Echidna is still a thing.”
“Seriously? It’s still alive?”

Read the rest.

Thanks.

© 2014 Mike Logan


Author's Note

Mike Logan
I don't really see a category for what I'm writing, so maybe this isn't the best site to post it on. Could you recommend a better one?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on January 5, 2014
Last Updated on January 5, 2014
Tags: nature, wildlife, animals, humor, comedy

Author

Mike Logan
Mike Logan

Philadelphia, PA



About
I like to write. I think I'm good at. I want to write more, about more things. Most of what I write will be comedy articles about wildlife. more..