When teachers bully..

When teachers bully..

A Story by Long Whispers

Where teachers have the magic to induce beautiful seeds of growth in us, make us rich with ken and wisdom, take us to our feet, they too happen to possess the pellets of destruction, composed of negativity, pre-judgement, favoritism, asperity and these pellets, if thrown at us, could destroy us mentally, pull us into the maelstrom of self hatred.


Making fun of mental stamina just because your students can't communicate that well, is the most abominable level a teacher can stoop down to.



Sitting there, amidst fellow kids, hearing the derogatory only because you didn't respond in class actively, you're too shy to respond. Word attacks from the teacher making you sound as a brainless hollow person, feels like sharp spears tearing your heart, lowering your threshold of pain for those moments. You look up just to find all laughing at your face. They've been provided with much needed entertainment, for absolutely free! You abruptly bring your sight from their mocking eyes to your lap, all shamefaced, wishing the earth to swallow you. You wait and let the moment pass, but it lingers. You keep your head low. As low as you can so nobody sees tears forming in your eyes. You stay low, eyes fixed on your lap, waiting for the tormenting eyes to leave you. But no, people like drama! They won't look away until they've seen every inch of you hurting. You put all your might in pulling yourself back together, trying hard no to breakdown in front of a bunch of spectators. You don't cry and the moment has finally passed.Everyone's back to their busyness. But you remain there, imagining yourself a loser, a laughing stock who's good for nothing!


You return home, you cry your heart out to yourself. You cry more, feeling disgusted about yourself yet holding strong pity.You're at your weakest of all time, just because you failed to respond in one class, your teacher left no stone unturned in killing your self esteem, torturing you mentally, invoking terrible pain of shame. Days are passing but you don't seem to forget the insolence, every moment you find the incident swinging in front of your eyes like a pendulum. You hated yourself before. Now, your teacher has escalated it to another level!

© 2017 Long Whispers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on March 10, 2017
Last Updated on March 10, 2017

Author

Long Whispers
Long Whispers

Pakistan



About
Help me improve, will you? more..

Writing