Love in Awe

Love in Awe

A Poem by Matt
"

Just a short poem of a man considering his blessing.

"

There is nothing contained in all mountains or in seas,

That can be played upon by so little or so great,

And make music equal in my ears as does your voice.

The honey in your eyes swirls and I taste nectar on your neck.

I am enchained by your slightest breath, and servant of your purr.

It is a thing of tales that we could be.


© 2009 Matt


Author's Note

Matt
Wrote this in a couple minutes to get something up and liked it. Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was amazing I loved it sincere yet to the point
Loving yet not a book like my poems lol I dislike my poems I only post so that I have something up there and I can get some criticism :)

Beautiful first piece!!:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


great write! totes to that! i think youre going to do well on this site. hey... things are gonna be rough at first but just get online when you can and just write how you feel at the time. personally... i believe this is a fantastic write. but the thing is that, to me anyway, it seemed like you were trying to force yourself to think of something to write. if you just let yourself loosen up a little and just let your mind wander... you may be surprised at what brilliance you will unlock and all the poetic characteristics that you have. just try it sometime k? but yeah... i so believe that for a quick thing that you did to get something up... not bad! not bad at all! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


"I am enchained by your slightest breath, and servant of your purr."

That's my favorite line. Great write.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 27, 2009

Author

Matt
Matt

OH



About
I'm seventeen years old and I live a fun but pretty uneventful life. I'm trying to get deeper into writing and hoping this site will help. I'll try to start reading your guys' stuff as well. more..

Writing