Beneath the Depths

Beneath the Depths

A Story by Once Upon a Heartbreaking Scene

            I wasn’t like this when I assume about things that are ordinary for me, from the smallest to biggest, from the mightiest of the mightiest, and from the unimaginable to plausible, where I am still playing and doesn’t need to comprehend everything because I know what is my aptness to learn and my infirmity to leave a boundary. I presume that everything I see with my naked eye was the things that are visibly present in this era. The presuppose notion of existence. 

It appears right into my subconscious the abstraction of “Agartha” or frequently called “the land of wonders” in the books of humanity. A peculiarity is creeping in my intellect due to my dependency on knowing everything as it brings satisfaction within my system. I scrutinize the library of books to understand what is it, to know how it suddenly appears in the wisdom of the races of flesh and blood as if they twig everything about it, as if they already see the image and likeness of these creatures in their cerebral matter, having the body and face of a human but with unique capabilities and features that exceed the intellect, strength, and image of today’s era of homo sapiens. There are times that I usually imagine the bust of these creatures living underneath, having distinctive characteristics that are also similar to us. If humans on earth are divided into five races or groups, I have added the sixth race which I concluded to be part of the race as they are still part of this planet, aliens.  Conspiracies insist it was found in the wreckage as it is considered an entire categorization, as they have ratified to be a centerpiece in science fiction as well as in the public knowledge of the existence of and interviews with people who claim to have been seen such races. In our fantasies, I tend to anthropomorphize nearly everything, from animals to inanimate objects. This tendency extends to human aliens as I paint it in words. It lends a helping hand for us to relate to things that we don’t fully understand.

Ever since humanity studied the origin of Agartha, I doubt about the truth. I never imagined things will turn-out like this just because of specific theories and studies has been made to prove how this world exists. In the four corners of my room, I never have the time to stop myself from knowing what is the truth behind the false assumptions. Endlessly, the juncture of philosophy plague the apparatus of reasoning to see the alluring Agartha that the surreal live classic of artwork led to this proud, bold collaboration that gratefully depicts advancement. There are worse than Earth itself than even the humanity obscure that somehow it was like the realm of wonders has the estate of flowing with milk and honey. Somehow I see Agartha as an abyss with a large body of water, and very deep, like the ocean, immortal and mysterious.

I face much learning to undertake and to perceive the existence of the folklore to manifest that creatures are living under the earth’s mantle. That there is some personage, who is more superior than humans living in the terra firma. A kingdom, or instead another complete world beneath the surface of the orb that’s what I state precisely about its existence, and it would take many years to prove the individuals who are existing in the inner core under the mantle of the crust. I can still remember the rhythmic pattern of time when I was learning the origin of Agartha. It was the most precious and momentous memory to see how the theory conceives from the books down into the cerebrum of humanity. I remember how I envision the land of wonders, beautiful skies with earthlings fluttering and chuckling while sitting in those big white clouds, little beings running in the fields of vast green grass, and a kingdom that’s suspended in air.

I know within the deepest of my understanding that with hundreds of thousands of nebulae, each holds thousands of millions of stars; the odds are immeasurable that there must be great symbols which carry celestial bodies whose occurrences would not manifest life impossible.  I, for one, am not so tremendously make an impression on by the favorable result we are forming of our advancement here that I am made ready to believe we are the only locality in this immense cosmos which accommodates living, thinking creatures or that we are the ethical type of mental and physical development which has ever appeared in the vast compass of space and time. There is a famous saying, “to see is to believe” but the reality is that no one had ever seen the inner Earth or the citizens living there and showed evidence of their encounters.


© 2019 Once Upon a Heartbreaking Scene


Author's Note

Once Upon a Heartbreaking Scene
I am accepting critisms and such for my work. I am not a good writer but hopefull everyone like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on April 20, 2019
Last Updated on April 20, 2019
Tags: Agartha, Personal Essay

Author

Once Upon a Heartbreaking Scene
Once Upon a Heartbreaking Scene

Davao City, Roman Catholic, Philippines



About
good for nothing more..

Writing