Forever Stars

Forever Stars

A Poem by W. V. H.
"

Companion piece for Forever Dreams and Forever Shadows

"

Forever Stars W.V.H 2009

 

“Alis volat propris”

 

Who dares to walk the earth and live for themselves knowing that love must die? The lost opportunities the just missed loves. The right or the wrong decisions; that have put you on the path, to what unforeseen destiny that may wait.

 

People want to know answers then look up and start counting one star, two stars, and three stars if you can count them all then you’ll have your answers. But, I doubt it seriously. Maybe your not suppose to know. Maybe that’s why they say day by day.

 

Candid the smile; soft the skin to skin; the sweet smell of jasmine wafting through the air. Glimpses of eternal love and adventure, wayward clumsiness in sheer awe of the beheld beauty. The trek through the galaxy and is the only way to describe a solitary moment in the presence of awesome power and magnetism. Of all great temples in the world yours is truly unique. With visceral views of heaven through your mind and touching the stars through your body. Like a waterfall the Sun shimmers through your hair, the Milky Way dances through your fingertips and the planets and the moon balance on your shoulders. This is what it’s like to see world through someone else’s eyes. To see their fear, pain, love, and happiness. To truly understand another human being not for lust or attachment, just to understand to walk in their shoes to feel their feelings.

 

As my journey continues I will not falter, I will not fail, I will love unconditionally, I will give my brethren the same respect and loyalty that I would want bestowed upon my head. I dare to walk the earth even though love must die, for that the heart will go on and those moments to see the forever stars are the moments and the reasons we all will dare.

© 2011 W. V. H.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on September 5, 2011
Last Updated on September 5, 2011

Author

W. V. H.
W. V. H.

About
Lost and Found. I've been around. more..

Writing
I'm coming I'm coming

A Poem by W. V. H.