I feel that I knew you before

I feel that I knew you before

A Poem by Losy Waleed
"

Sometimes you find people you never know them before but ur heart says the opposite! 💜 "Cure here means God's Gift "😊

"
I feel that I knew you before?
Yes we never know each other but I feel that, and this is not fact!
Something inside telling me that I knew you before,
And this is the topic's core,
Do you believe in first sight? Or this is not that right?!
This feeling overwhelmed my life such a cave of..!
Of course, I'm not completed the previous sentence, could you see? Yes you could and now you complete!
I know that sound inside when this sound always say ' what that person, who is!' Have we met before, or my heart is not sure😍
Sometimes the strange feeling being right with some inside sings!
Maybe we did not know each other and never talk! but I am really sure I knew you before....
There's a lot of matching things between us, I could feel it without knowing any of it,
I can read the person who stand or appear in my life clearly,
and you can obviously,
I know when you find your soulmate you're going to know every by your feelings, by your own without need of ask!
I feel that I knew you before,
Certainly you're my mysterious God's Cure!♥️


© 2018 Losy Waleed


Author's Note

Losy Waleed
Please, Ignore grammar problems 😊🌸🌸

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like the theme ... most everyone has had that "feeling" of having met or known someone before ... i like the stating of the purpose straight up "And this is the topic's core,Do you believe in first sight?" ..first sight! i love it ..it brings a whole other dynamic to the scene .. your use of questioning the reader works for me .. it invites me in .. you would do well to work at correcting grammar .. ;) i feel the risk involved in listening to those "feelings" though you do not mention it ... leaping off the cliff ... one may crash just as well as fly :))
E.

Posted 4 Years Ago


i think we may have known someone in one life and we meet again in the next

Posted 4 Years Ago


Beautifully written...
And so romantic. I know firsthand what you're speaking of. When I got together with my wife (My soulmate), I told her that in my heart and soul I felt like I had known her all my life, before even meeting her.
I love this piece and also your intuitive style of writing. Thank you for reminding me of how incredibly blessed I am. For finding what others have spent a lifetime looking for. I very much look forward to reading more of your work.
Thank you for sharing.

Posted 5 Years Ago


(Micky) so ignore the hole thing, right. Cus its one big grammar problem.

Posted 5 Years Ago


I can see where you are coming from with this piece, but would propose (as it refers to a ‘past tense’), you change the word “know” to “knew” - thus bringing fresh continuity to the write.

Example;

‘I feel that I knew you before?’

Hope you don’t mind my suggestion - peace be upon you … :-)

Posted 5 Years Ago


Feeling as if you've met a new acquaintance before is not at all uncommon.
A hopeful and romantic piece, Losy.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 16, 2018
Last Updated on September 16, 2018

Author

Losy Waleed
Losy Waleed

About
In love with writing stories, scriptwriting, and movies. My world maybe as close as fiction. To be clear, I can give you the wise when you need it. I can give you the hope which will help you to l.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mortal Mortal

A Poem by z.chéri