Lotus Vale the transient: character outline

Lotus Vale the transient: character outline

A Story by Lotus
"

Lotus

"
Name: Lotus Vale The Transient
Age: 23
Sex: F
Setting/Bio: Growing up in the booming city of ((________)) with over ten million people encased inside it's dingy broken walls, Lotus never spent much time at home she felt much more at peace climbing the never-ending spires that stabbed the sky like a dirty syringe injecting disease into the vein of heaven, Lotus didn't see the spires as such though, to her the spires were beacons of her city, beacons of what it really is, not the illusion the *((King))* puts up with his pearly white castle walls and pristine house,  no her city is one of truth not fabrications and the only true thing left in the world is... the dirt, the grit, and the grime. To Lotus the tall spires that ceaselessly spewed forth a thick black smoke into the air were beautiful. All the time Lotus spent roaming the city and exploring the nooks and crannies of her blackened metropolis gave her a keen knowledge of the inner-workings of the clockworkesque machinery of her world, and even more curious a certain "Affinity" with the pollutants of those machines, You see all those years spent slinking through the filth has polluted Lotus's very body, Vile and disease pours from every pour on her body, Kept in check by a series of her own mechanical inventions, this strange affliction could be her final downfall or her savior.

© 2010 Lotus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
Added on June 21, 2010
Last Updated on June 21, 2010

Author

Lotus
Lotus

Oceanside , CA



About
Cody is the name, Life's the game, so start playing and get off the bench. don't sit by and let life slip through your fingers. enjoy every second of every day and don't waste a bit of it, Cause befor.. more..

Writing
Time is Time Time is Time

A Poem by Lotus


Stop Stop

A Poem by Lotus