As we reported on yesterday

As we reported on yesterday

A Story by Lourie Romag
"

For more information on the game, see http://www.rs2joy.com/

"
The trailer for Transformers: Rise within the Dark Spark went live The video was introduced originally inside the 2014 Toy Fair, and it also's available today for public consumption online.TFW 2005 detailed some within the info inside the trailer, indicating that the game would be considered a clash of two universes.The video above provides you with a brief concept of what the game will be like, combining both movie universe along with the Cybertron universe established by Highmoon Studios.

It's pretty cool because TFW acknowledged it may be Prime vs Prime, Grimlock vs Grimlock, Earth vs Cybertron, Bumblebee vs Bumblebee which Peter Cullen may be reprising his role because the legendary Optimus Prime.As indicated by it, the visuals appear to be a fusion of both Transformers: Movie Game and Transformers: War for Cybertron The battle between two Transformers universes is kind of a legendary thing, actuallye to ponder over it, it may be unbelievably awesome taking command of several generations of Optimus Prime or my boy Soundwave and doing battle against other players donning various skins from different Autobots and Decepticons In fact, this may be a significant awesome game whether it is handled properly along with the online component is properly fleshed out.

As we reported on yesterday then when the trailer indicates, the game is set for release across multiple platforms and susceptible to coincide while using the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction movie However, previously the Amazon listing didn't quite show it may be readily CSGO Skins available for all systems, even so the trailer details that Rise within the Dark Spark lies to arrive this year for that Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo 3DS in addition to the underdog that usually takes 2014 by storm: The Wii U.

© 2016 Lourie Romag


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on August 10, 2016
Last Updated on August 10, 2016
Tags: CSGO