A Crazy Kinda Crush♥

A Crazy Kinda Crush♥

A Story by JaceJordd
"

i don't know if this can be considered a story. This is only the beginning of it. I may continue it. I don't know yet.

"

After all you said, I still like you. After everything you did, I still like you. I shouldn’t and everyone says I shouldn’t, but I do. I don’t know what to do. You said you would never like me. You said I have to convince you to like me. I guess I did because you said you like me with a heart and a smiley face. Part of me wants to believe you, another part of me can’t. That part of me refuses to believe you, even if my heart wants to. I want you. I want you to be the one that I fall asleep texting every night. I want you to be the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I want you to be the one that holds me while I cry. Most of all, I want you to be the reason that I smile again. The reason behind the real smile, not the fake one. The truth is..

 

I have a crazy kinda crush on you♥

© 2011 JaceJordd


Author's Note

JaceJordd
Tell me if I should continue it because I'm not sure if I should.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

193 Views
Added on March 6, 2011
Last Updated on March 6, 2011

Author

JaceJordd
JaceJordd

North Attleboro, MA



About
If you could read what goes through my mind, you wouldn't treat me the same* Jace; 18; Bruins; Cheer; Family more..

Writing
Dear Mom Dear Mom

A Story by JaceJordd


I'm Scared I'm Scared

A Story by JaceJordd