I just want to lay with my head on your chest and your arms wrapped around me.

I just want to lay with my head on your chest and your arms wrapped around me.

A Story by JaceJordd

I never meant to hurt you. Ever. I ended it for the better. I didn’t want to drag you into any of the stuff I was going through. I was an emotional wreck. I ended it so it wouldn’t affect us. Well it ended up with us being mad and insulting eachother. After you said that first thing to me , I started crying. Even when I texted you to tell you , I was sitting there with tear streaming down my face. If I could change it , believe me I would. I miss your hugs , I miss spending time with you , I miss everything we had. Those two months brought out the happiness that was buried inside me , the happiness I couldn’t find. If I could change everything that happened that night , I would. If I could go back in time I’d change it , but I can’t. I wish I could. I really do. I’m sorry for the hurt I caused you. Now you are the happy one and I’m not. All because I was trying not to hurt you , I ended up hurting myself.

I hope you have a happy life. I have to learn to let you go at some point. I still love you. Ever since that day in 6th grade. I always will have feelings for you , but for now they will cease to exist in my memories of us. I won’t forget those two months together.

I love you.

© 2011 JaceJordd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on April 14, 2011
Last Updated on April 14, 2011

Author

JaceJordd
JaceJordd

North Attleboro, MA



About
If you could read what goes through my mind, you wouldn't treat me the same* Jace; 18; Bruins; Cheer; Family more..

Writing
Dear Mom Dear Mom

A Story by JaceJordd


I'm Scared I'm Scared

A Story by JaceJordd