This is art.

This is art.

A Story by DeadlySoul
"

Why shouldn’t I share it with the bleak room?

"

The cool touch of the knife felt like heaven against my hot skin. Slowly, the knife trailed its way down my arm, my blood jumping to attention before my very eyes. I stared in astonishment at the wound, watching as the waterfall of red trickled down my arm and splattered onto the white floor. All sounds seemed to disappear when I focused more and more on digging the knife deeper. My arm split with the knife, separating like the red sea. “So beautiful…” Why shouldn't I share it with the bleak room? Standing up, I cradled my arm to my chest as I headed for the blank blue wall. Staring up, I dragged my finger along my wound slowly; feeling the muscle underneath sent a pleasurable chill down my body. “Beautiful…” The blood ran down the wall as I started painting with my finger, the colors joining in a beautiful way. “Not enough…” I whispered to my bloody arm. This room must feel the way I do, feel the wonders of your very life seeping from your body. The smell was intoxicating, feeling the room with my scent.  I could already feel the cool slice of the knife as I grasped the sharp edge.  The sharp silver bit into my tender skin as my fist grew tighter around it. A smile grew across my face when the knife stabbed into my other clean arm, splitting the skin apart. Blood squirted onto the wall, splatters dripped onto the floor. I threw my head back and laughed, my body vibrating with the simple gesture. I jumped to the other wall and rubbed my arms against the wall, decorating it with my thick red blood. My mind raced as I squirted more blood onto the walls, adrenaline pumping my heart faster. Blood filled my nostrils, blocking out anymore thought. I threw myself against the corner, sliding down with my arms raised high. Blood dripped onto my face, covering my smile. Looking around the room, my heart fluttered at the beauty. Smeared blood covered the once bleak walls, my life decorating the small room. “What a beauty…” I murmured sleepily, cradling my arms together. 

© 2012 DeadlySoul


Author's Note

DeadlySoul
Eh, felt like I needed to expand my writings. Instead of wolf love, how about some blood?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2012
Tags: suicide, blood, insane

Author

DeadlySoul
DeadlySoul

Plug and Tats. , TN



About
Hello, the names Jessie. Sixteen. In love. Peace won't stop the war in our heats- Me. I'm sorry for not being on as much as I used to be. I was run over by a horse 2 months back, keeping me in bed.. more..

Writing
Gone. Gone.

A Poem by DeadlySoul