Perfect Mistake

Perfect Mistake

A Story by Maggie
"

'It was nothing." I told myself 'He means nothing to me, I mean nothing to him." I look at myself in the mirror, 'I was just a mistake.'

"
Intro

Drugs. Sex. And booze. All most teenagers wanted. And to have a little fun. I partied, but as far as substances went I've only hit a joint once or twice, a few beers here and there, never enough to get s**t faced. I've been to a lot of party's. Some insane ones too, but I was always the designated driver because like I said I never got too crazy.
There was just something different about Axel Pain's party. The way Axel watched me like a hawk from the minute I walked into the door, made me all hot and bothered. And how when he walked by me his hands would slightly touch my backside, made me feel a little more adventurous. So I took a few shots. And a few more of what ever disgusting liquor it was. It burned my throat, but it also made me feel free.
Anyways, after about 30 minutes of the taking shots & letting it set into my system, Axel and I started dancing. And when you have a butt like mine, it wouldn't matter if I had two left feet. Axel seemed to like it. Besides the two left feet I was a little wobbly from my beverages. Sorry everyone, y'all are gonna have to find another way home! Like I said about the way Axel touched me before, well with alcohol pulsing through my veins his touch was electrifying. He whispered in my ear, "let me take you up stairs darling."
As he breathed the last word down my neck, my heart rate quickened by 100%. Not just by excitement, but more so dread, or anxiety, or nervousness. I new what he wanted. But I was still a virgin. There was a part of me that said to just walk away, but the even bigger, and adventurous part said to follow Axel up stairs. So I did.
There was a war going on inside my head as I traveled up stairs. One side, the side I usually listen to, said to turn around. The other side said, keep going, this will be fun, and that side had a secret weapon, drugs and alcohol.
Axel lead me into, what I think was his room. He was neat. All his basket ball, and swimming, and other sports trophies were on shelfs. He had a few band posters up, a few I was suprised he knew like Hollywood Undead and Slipknot. I looked around his room, my eye balls probably dilated to the max.
"You know Sandra," he said as he sat down on his bed, I sat next to him, "I really like you."
I started to giggle, then laughed, "You're drunk, you don't mean that."'
"Oh really?" Then he leaned over and kissed me. I could taste the alcohol as his tounge found mine. But I didn't stop I didn't want to stop. I knew it was wrong, but in that moment I didn't care! I felt alive, his hands traveled to places on my body no one has ever been to before. I did the same to his, except I'm almost positive others have explored there too.
Then it happened. One of the greatest gifts I could give, my pureness, my virginity. I gave it to Axel in a drugged, boozed up haze. And it was amazing. It felt like fire works on New Year's Day. I felt reinvented, connected, awake, whole.I laid on Axel's chest for a little while after, hopeing he felt as great as I did. Then he spoke, "Sandra, would you like me to take you home now."
I frowned, "Yeah I guess." I sat up, then I blacked out.




Hangover

The following morning was filled with body aches & migraines. I was hung over to the max.
But I also couldn't quite recall what exactly happened last night.
I needed to wake up before my parents got home. They'd think something would be wrong if I was still asleep when they got home at twelve. So I hauled myself out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I read some where that when you're hungover that should should drink lots and lots of water. I filled up a cup at the sink, starting to recall some thing from the night before.
'Ok so I went with Andrea. But who took her home?'
Guilt pinched my stomach. I'm usually the designated driver, but obviously I got drunk.
I went back to my room and looked at my phone and there were messages from Andréa at 1 in the morning telling my that her older sister would drive her home.
I sighed with relief. She got home safe.
'Who took me home? No way I would drive intoxicated.' I thought but my head pulsed with pain making the thought slip.
'Shower.' I said out loud and headed to my bath room.
I turned on the shower and gently started to take off my cloths, considering that I felt like I was hit by a truck.
I happened to glance into the mirror at my naked body notice some things.
There was a hickey on my collar bone that my pj shirt was covering up before.
There was small bruises in my left hip that looked like someone was holding me too hard.
Then it all came back to me and I gasped.
I lost my verginity last night. To Axel Pain.
I remember his touch as he held me for my first time. I remember how it made my shiver to the bone. How rough he was and how rough I was. I remember him telling me 'this can't be your first.' And I asked 'are you calling me a liar?' He smiled and said, 'no I believe you. I can tell. I just can't believe how skilled you are.'
The feeling of adrenalin, and how amazing I felt all came back in that moment.
And I smiled.
Sure, I could easily say that Axel raped me and that I was under the influence, but he didn't rape me. I didn't say no, I didn't want to say no.
In an odd sense, it felt right.
So I got into the shower.


Monday Morning Blues

You know in movies about high school party's, where everyone knows everything that everyone did at that party?
Well, not my school. It was a relatively big school, almost university size. So things don't speed like wild fire.
And I suppose people know how to keep their mouths shut.
I didn't tell Andrea or anyone else about Axel. Nor did Axel tell anyone either- as far as I can tell.
I didn't really know what I was expecting that first day back at school after the weekend.
I may have fantasizes about Axel coming up from behind and wrapping his arms around me.
But more so was expecting at least a hi, or even eye contact.
But I didn't get that.
I got nothing dispute having four classes with Axel he did pretty well at ignoring me.
I wanted to talk to him, but my throat caught, choking back tears.
I shouldn't be upset. He didn't blab to all his friends about how crazy I was in bed, then they'd tell their friend and girlfriends and then I'd be called a s**t and shamed for the rest of my high school career.
Like how it is in those high school movies.
But no, there was not knowledge of our fatale, no s**t shamming, nothing.
Just a quit secret between us.


Hickey

A whole week has passed. It's already Friday, and he still hasn't made a peep.
In a way I was starting to think nothing happened, but it felt too real to be made up.
I didn't feel regret or shame, just a little disappointed and heart broken.
Did I do something wrong?
In English, where he sits far enough to not have to talk to me, but close enough to see me, I took off my sweater, forgetting about my hickey.
He looked up from the book we were reading and he saw it. I noticed him looking and I took my chance and smiled. He looked at me and smiled back, but then looked back down at the book, his smiled slowly fading.
I had that.


Heart break

Saturday night was a pool party. Not as big or intense as the one the week before, but I couldn't pass up the last chance to go swimming before winter came.
I wasn't very much expecting Axel to be there, but he was. Bathing suite and all.
And that feeling came back. I needing to talk to him.
I walked over to him, strutting in my two piece bikini, apologizes for interrupting his current conversation and sweetly asked him if I could speak to him alone.
So we went up stairs to who ever's room it was.
'Hey.' I stared, sounding kind of shy.
'About last week-'
'Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that.' He interrupted.
'Ok. Go on.' I said.
He rubbed the back of his neck. 'Ok, so I really did mean everything I said to you, Sandra. About how I like you, and anything else. That wasn't me just being drunk. But I'm sorry for taking it so far so fast, I shouldn't have made you have sex with-'
'You didn't.' I interjected. 'You didn't make me do anything. Yeah I was insanely drunk, but I wanted all that as much as you did.'
And I was telling the truth. I wasn't just saying that to make him or myself feel better.
'Really?'
'Yeah. I'm just pissed that you refused to talk to me.'
He sighed. 'Yeah. Bad part on me. I felt bad. And I should have told you sooner. I sorry.'
'Its ok.' I grabbed his hands. The heat from his body seemed to run into mine.
But he took his hands away. I looked at his confused.
'Sandra, we can't do that again. I'm- I'm in a relationship.'
'What?' I said trying not to let my voice crack. 'With who?'
'Ann.' He said his voice low.
I closed my eyes, as if what he just told me was a slap in the face. When I opened them I smiled.
'Ok.' I walked passed him, 'I think I should get going-'
'Sandra...'
'No, really I should. I'll see you around.'
I turned around, and made it to my car before a trail of tears ran down my face.

Feelings

I said I felt reinvented, I felt connected, awake, and whole after Axel and I had sex. And I still do. I felt like a different person in certain ways. But not because I had sex. That didn't make me feel like a different person. Its because it was Axel.
Before the party, Axel and I were just friends who only saw each other at school and party's. Our friend groups hung out together but we never just hung out separately.
I'll admit I've always thought Axel was cute. Actually more so hot, but I always thought he was way out of my league. Pulse I didn't really mind not having a boy friend.
But now, things are different. I'm different and it's all because of a single touch. I don't feel connected, awake, or whole anymore. Not without Axel.
But it's something I'll just have to get over. At least Axel looks at me again. He smiles sympathetically at me, especially when he's with Ann.
It doesn't hurt when I see then together. In a way, yes it does, but it's not Ann's fault what happened between Axel and I. She doesn't know.
I suppose what hurts is that she's lucky that he chose her. That's not her fault either. It's just the way it is.

Dresses

The perpetration for Homecoming has begun now that it's only one week away.
Andréa wants to go dress shopping.
'Ok, so if we go right after school we can make it back on time for the after game party at Kats house.'
'Are we going to the dress shop down town?'
'Where else! I've been eyeing that pink dress in their window for weeks!' She jumped up and down. 'Im so excited!'
'Me too!' I said not lying.
Although I wasn't too thrilled that Ann was tagging along, but she's my friend & Andrea's friend too. And she's need a dress for homecoming.
That Axel will be taking her too.
I suppose that was the part I wasn't too thrilled about. Her telling about Axel and hers relationship.
Sigh. Suck it up.
Ann and Andrea looked great in everything they put on. Me, well, my butt seemed to bust out of every dress.
'Maybe you should go with something more princessy.' Andréa suggested. 'You know more flowing, poofy skirt.'
I looked around and I found just what I wanted. I walked out of the dressing room and announced, 'you mean like this?'
They looked over at me and their faces lit up. I spun around.
The dress was more of a teal, with a strapless corset top that flattered my chest even with my only C cup breast. The skirt came down just above my knees, haveing just the right amount of poof and flow. And to top it all off was a belt made of a slightly darker blue gem stones.
I couldn't stop twirling. I felt beautiful.
I found my dress, Andrea found her perfect pink mermaid fit dress and Ann decided on a orange flowing dress that made her b***s look huge.
Now Axel knew what color corsage to get her.

More feelings

I didn't very much feel like going to the party tonight despite Ann's pleas.
'I'm too tired Ann. I need sleep.'
'Sleep is for the weeeeeaaakk.' She groaned.
Eventually she let me off.
'Hey, if my ride home fails would you mind-'
'Of course I wouldn't.' I smiled at her as I got out of the car. 'Be safe and seriously call me if you need it. Please.' I didn't want to see anything bad happen to my best friend.
'I will I promise.' She winked then drove off.

I laid in my bed, trying to rest, but I couldn't. I kept feeling his touch, and that made my blood feel like ice.
I gasped as I remembered how it felt, how he felt. Suddenly it was like I was reliving it.
We were sitting on the bed, and then he kissed me, and kissed me. We laid down still kissing and some how my hands knew where to go despite my drunken state of mind.
And oh did he know where to put his hands.
That seemed to go on forever, us kissing. And I wouldn't have minded it. Some how between that kissing, our cloths ended up off. All of our cloths.
I remembered how gentle he was at first, but I wasn't, so he kicked it up a few noches.
I remember us laughing. Me screaming. Him moaning.
I remember us scratching and biting each other.
I remember his heart beat against my ear and how I sounded like music.
Then I blacked out.
Then I woke up.
I ran my hand through my hair.
'We cant do that again.' I said repeating his words.
'F**k.' I said throwing my pillow across the room.
This would be different if it was just a one night stand. It would be different if he was someone I'd never talked to before. If it was someone else. I wouldn't feel this way if it happened differently. But it didn't.
It happened perfectly.
I got up and went to the bathroom, intending to take a shower. I stripped down and again looked at myself in the mirror. The hickey was long gone. But I could still feel Axels lips...
'Stop it.' I said out loud. I took a breath in. 'It was nothing." I told myself 'He means nothing to me, I mean nothing to him." I looked at myself in the mirror, 'It was just a mistake.'

Mistake

So that's what I told myself all weekend.
It was a mistake.
Eventually I'll talk myself into it. I'll start believing it.
Just a mistake.
Every time my mind replayed how he felt.
Just a mistake.
Or when suddenly I'd get that burst of butterfly's.
It was a mistake.
Just a mistake.
A mistake.
Mistake.
I'm not even sure if this pep talk is helping. An if it was it was ruined when Axel put his arm around me all buddy buddy.
'How are you Sandra?'
'I-I.' A mistake. 'I'm fine thank you. How're you?'
'I'm ok. Hey so I'm having a after homecoming party, will I be seeing you there?'
I looked up at him. He smiled. His eyes looked right into mine.
A mistake.
'Oh, I don't know.'
'Come onn.' He squeeze me more into him.
This is a mistake.
'We'll see.' I pushed away from him.
I probably won't go. Remember what happened last time at Axels party.
In his bed.
It was a mistake. I told myself over and over again.
It be a mistake to go.

Homecoming

My mom and dad beamed as I walked down the stairs.
'Oh honey.' My mom said.
'You look beautiful.' My dad added.
'Thank you.' And I did I twirl, and I'm sure my skirt went up too high because my father was suddenly not a fan of the dress.
Andrea picked me up to go to her house to take pictures with her date.
Andreas mom got a professional photographer and I suddenly didn't mind being the third wheel.
'My beautiful baby. A model! Now work it.' Andrea said before every silly picture.
After 'working my stuff', we were off to the dance.
I tried not to think about all the other couples there. Or the slow dance songs. I just wanted to have fun. I wasn't going to let anything ruin tonight.

When Andrea and I walked into the schools gym it was like we were in a movie; the AC was on full blast, making our hair flow back & my dress tussle. Everyone was looking it seemed.
Or maybe it only seemed that way because Axel was looking. At me.
I smiled an waved, remembering we were just friends. He waved back and brought his attention back to Ann.

Ok so maybe going to homecoming solo wasn't such a bad idea after all. It left me open to dance with any guy.
And I danced with a lot of guys.
And a few girls.
Guys who I didn't know existed or even knew I existed.
Andrea was a riot. She was an amazing dancer & her date, Cole, loved it.
'Hey!' Andrea shouted over the music. 'Are you having a good time?!'
I shook my head and shouted back. 'What does it look like? Of course I am!'
'Good.' Then she grabbed my hands, 'I wanna talk to you really fast of that's ok?'
I shook my head & excused myself from the guy I was dancing with.

We went outside of the gym into the hallway, where a few girls wept because of a denied dance.
'Whats up?'
She smiled at me. 'Ok so what is it with you and Axel?'
My face turned red. 'Whaat do you mean?'
'Ive just caught him eyeing you few times tonight. But not only that, lately you guys seem more- what's the word. Connected.'
'We hardly talk.' I said trying to not panic.
'Ok, maybe it's just me. I'm probably just imagining it. But hey, you two would defiantly make a cute couple.'
And there are the butterfly's.
'Lets go back and shake our bootys!'

I couldn't help but wonder if she knew. Did Axel tell someone? Or is she sensing it?
It's not like I cared if anyone knew. But it would just be too much explaining.
The first slow dance came on, but I had no one to dance with now. I didn't want to intrude on Cole and Andrea. So I started to the hallway.
I was intending to just go to the bathroom for the rest of the song and fresh in up.
But as I existed the gym this boy in my Bio class, Matt, stopped me.
'Hey Sandra. Looking hot tonight.'
I blushed. 'Thank you.'
'We should go dance.'
Before I could answer he had already started pulling me to the dance floor. He stopped and twirled me around.
'Whoa.' I said feeling kind of dizzy.
'Im sorry.' He smirked & put my hand on his shoulder.
He gentle traced his hands down my sides and rested on my hips.
Oh my god, that feeling.
I laid my head on his chest, but his heart beat didn't sound like Axels. Not as lovely.
But we danced along to the song and it was nice.
After it was over he looked down at me. 'Was that ok?'
I smiled up at him. 'It was great. Thank you.'
'No thank you.' I think he was about to kiss me, but Andrea split us apart.
'Sorry about that.' She said to Matt. 'Hey, me and a few others are going to head to Axels party. You're welcome to tag along.'
'Oh.' I actually didn't decide if I was going or not.
'I'll drive her over.' Matt offered. 'Im heading over there anyway.'
'Ok.' I said without thinking.
Andrea looked at me. 'Are you sure?'
'Yeah. I'll be fine.'
She bit her lip, 'ok. But let me know when you get there ok?'
'Ok.'
She leaned in to hug me, 'I mean it.'
I farrowed my brow. 'Ok.' I said a little more defensively.

Mistake

Matt and I existed the dance from the back door. He opened the passenger door to his truck for me. 'Thank you.' Then closed it when I was in. We pulled out of the schools parking lot and made our way to Axels house.
It felt like something was off. I'm not sure what. But I just wanted to ignore it. I was sick of that feeling.
Matt and I hadn't talked all too much during the car ride, I think he was focusing on driving good so the cops wouldn't stop us. When we parked he opened the door for me and helped me out, he said. 'Ready to have a good time.'
'Of course.' But maybe instead I shouldn't have said anything at all.

When we walked in, the people there we already dancing and drinking. Mostly everyone was still in their homecoming attire, some looked they've changed.
And there was Axel. He had taken off his suite and just had his slacks & nice shirt that was buttoned down a little. His tie hung loose around his neck. He looked up. He saw me and farrowed his brow.
'Lets go dance.' Matt said over the music.
Axel didn't look away as Matt dragged me into the living room.

I waved, trying to get Andreas attention who was dancing just as crazy. She waved back, but there was a pinch in her face as she glanced at Matt.
What was with her?

I wasn't going to drink. I wasn't feeling it. Although Matt kept offering me some. Every time I denied, and he drank what he offered.
'I have a surprise for you.' He started to tug me to the stairs.
'Oh, Matt, I don't think...'
'No, don't worry.'
But I was. But his grip was strong. I didn't want to make a scene.
And there was Axel again. I didn't look at him. It felt wrong walking up the stairs with another guy. But maybe this might make things better.

He took me into the guest room.
'Ok, what are we doing Matt?'
'Shh.' And he kissed me.
Then we were on the bed. He was on top of me.
I was waiting for that feeling. To feel reinvented, or connected. Butterfly's, goose bumps. Anything. But the more was kissed, the more I wanted it to end.
His hand went higher up my leg.
'Matt.' I said breaking away from kissing. 'I think that's enough.'
'But baby.' He looked down at me, hunger in his eyes. 'I wanna f**k you.'
Fear shot through me. 'No.'
This WAS a mistake. I didn't want this because all I was doing was hoping he would cover up my feeling for Axel. But It wouldn't because it's not the same. He's not the same. That look of hunger was not in Axels eyes. Matt looked like an animal.
'Oh, but we're already so close.'
His hand went further up my dress, touching my panties.
'No Matt I'm serious.' I pushed him off me.
I stood up and went for the door, he grabbed my dress, and it ripped.
'You a*****e!'
As I was distracted by my stupid dress, he got up and grabbed me.
'No!' I screamed. I tried to get away, but he was way too strong.
He basically threw me onto the bed. 'Matt Stop!' He covered my mouth with his hand hard.
'You're making this way too hard baby.'
I tried to kick and thrash my arms, but he didn't seem fazed by it. So instead I tried to bite him.
'Ah, you b***h!' His hand was off of me and his grip was lose so I tried get away.
He pushed me back down, hard enough for me to lose my breath.
But I still tried to scream. 'Help!'
He slapped me.
Then the door opened. I couldn't see who it was because I was seeing stars, but I could hear the familiar voice.
'Get off of her!'
'Its not what it looks like man.'
'Oh really. Then what are you doing?'
'I... We were...'
'You piece of s**t.'
I had sat up. Axel was standing I front of Matt, too close. He was looking at me.
'Did you do that to her.'
'Listen Axel, I was just trying...'
'To rape her?'
There was silence. Then Axel threw a punch right into Matt's jaw. Matt stumbled, he seemed surprised.
'Get out.' Axel said. 'My house, my party, my girl. If you don't get out I'll be glad to show you the door.'
It wasn't the unintentional rhyme that made me blush, it was that he said 'my girl'.
Matt left willingly. And I suppose when he left he ran into Andrea who told him to 'never come near my baby doll again or I'll rip off your nuts.' You see why we're best friends?
The side of my face hurt a lot. He hit me so hard that I actually started to bleed.
Axel brought me a band aid. I probably looked ridiculous.
'Are you ok?'He kept asking.
'Im fine.'
'Why were you with him? He's a dead beat.' He sat next to me on the bed.
'I didn't know that!' I didn't. I had only known Matt from bio, I suppose I should have listened to Andreas hints.
'Well maybe you should have because you almost found yourself in a bad situation.'
'You mean like what happened with us!' I shot back.
He looked up at me and the hurt in his eyes made me instantly regret what I said.
'What happened between us wasn't like that at all. Yeah I did push you a little, and we were intoxicated, but it wasn't like that. And if it was like that for you I'm... I'm sorry.'
He looked away.
'It wasn't. You're right it wasn't like that at all. It felt right. Natural even.'
He looked back to me. 'Really?'
I smiled and gushed, 'Yes, really. It was invigorating, and perfect in every way. And honestly I cannot stop thinking about it.'
'Im sorry for everything, Sandra. I never met to hurt you...'
'You didn't.' I grabbed his hand.
He squeezed my hand and looked me dead in the eye, then kissed me.
And oh my god that feeling came back. I felt whole. Reinvented. Fresh. I could feel my cheeks blush, and Axels hand on my face.
We parted and I asked, 'What about Ann?'
'Its ok. We broke up.'
'Why?'
'It was mutual. We just weren't right for each other.'
My heart was fluttering.
'Hey.' He said as he got up. 'Lets get outta here.'
'Its one thirty in the morning, where are we gonna go?' I asked as I followed him out the bed room.
'Get breakfast.'
My stomach growled. 'What about your house. The party?'
'Don't worry about it.'
So I didn't worry about it.

2am
So we found ourselves at Denny's.
'Order anything.' Axel said.
Chocolate chip pancakes sounded delicious to me.
I ordered a stack of those, and Axel ordered apple spice waffles. We also both got cups of coffee.
It's already two am, might as well stay up longer.
We sat there at our both across from each other, sipping our coffee, waiting for our food.
'I feel bad.' He said.
'So you're giving me food?' I smiled at him.
He smiled back. 'I didn't realize how funny you are Sandra.'
'I didn't realize how sweet you are, Axel.'
We both laughed.
'I guess that's because we never really got to know each other.'
I shook my head, 'that might be it.'
'So can we maybe...'
'We can't start over.' I said sipping my coffee. 'But we can build on what we already have.'
He shook his head. Sounding pleased with the idea.
'Ok. Let's do 20 questions. You first.'
I didn't really need to think about it.
'What was it like for you?'
I could have been asking about anything, but he seemed to know exactly what I was asking.
'Its something I'm never going to forget. It was amazing, even before it happened, when we were just dancing and you would touch me and it was electrifying.' His eyes had a glint in them.
I was smiling. 'Your turn.'
'Im gonna start simple. Favorite color?'
'Green. And I'm gonna stay a little personal. How was your first time?'
His eyes widened. 'Oh god. Well it wasn't pleasant.'
'What happened?'
'Ah-ah-ah, my turn. How did you know you weren't my first?'
'You were too skilled, and seemed to know what you were doing.'
'Well so were you honey.' He winked at me.
I blushed. 'I just got lucky was all. But I want to know what happened.'
He closed his eye, and sighed. 'Well, I was 14 and she was 16.'
'Oh?' I said surprised.'
'Yeah. But it's just at that age all I thought about was sex. And the girl was just crazy and so willing to do anything. I later found out she was a huge s**t.'
'Who was she?'
'You're breaking the rules.' He said in sort of a sing song voice.
I rolled my eyes but smiled. 'Ok. You're question.'
'Why did we never get together before my party?'
'I think that's a question we should both answer. But, uh, for me is simply because I was too shy to ever talk to you as something more than a friend. And you always seemed to be with someone. I just thought I was way out of your league.'
'Really?'
'You're breaking the rules.'
He put his hands up in defense. 'For me well I was too shy too-'
'I find that hard to believe.'
'Why?'
'Because you dated a bunch of people. You couldn't have been that shy.'
The waitress brought is our food and told us to enjoy.
'You were different.'
'How?'
He took a moment to swallow a bite of food. 'Its so easy to talk to a girl who's throwing herself at you. But those types of girls usually only want to be with you to say they were with you. None of them cared what my favorite song was, or would let me rant to them about a book. None of them wanted to talk about me. None of them would stay quiet for more than a moment. And you? When I saw you at party's, you'd be the one listening to people rant. When you laid your head on my chest and was just quiet I think I fell in love with you.'
'You think?' I asked my heart thumping.
'I know.' He said, disregarding the fact that I had asked two questions in a row.
I could feel my cheeks turn apple red. 'I think I'm in love with you too.'
We looked at each other, his eyes with fire works in them.

Love

We went on for hours. Asking silly, sensitive, and serious questions. Not 20 Qs. More like 200 more so 600 questions. The longer we sat there the more I fell in love with him.
When did I fall in love with Axel? I suppose it was the moment I realize that what happened at his party, in his bed, was not just sex. We made love.


© 2014 Maggie


Author's Note

Maggie
A simple end to a simple story. Let me know if there're any mistakes and/or needs improvement please, politely, let me know. Thank you & enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really like this! It's a very real thing to write about as I have had very similar experiences myself.
It's well written and it really makes me feel like I can relate.
The emotions are clearly presented and it's a fantastic story.
Keep up the writing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Maggie

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I feel very passionate writing this story & I truly hope you stick around for the.. read more
BlankCypher

9 Years Ago

I shall be :D Message me when it's up so I don't forget!



Reviews

I really like this! It's a very real thing to write about as I have had very similar experiences myself.
It's well written and it really makes me feel like I can relate.
The emotions are clearly presented and it's a fantastic story.
Keep up the writing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Maggie

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I feel very passionate writing this story & I truly hope you stick around for the.. read more
BlankCypher

9 Years Ago

I shall be :D Message me when it's up so I don't forget!
Honest Attempt i feel, Perfect Learning For Me. Thank U Maam For sharing This

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 21, 2013
Last Updated on December 31, 2014

Author

Maggie
Maggie

About
Weird-adventurous-insane-creative Just a few words that can describe me. So hello world, so you want a bio huh? Who I am, my life story? Well if you look closely in my writing you may be able to se.. more..

Writing
Letters to... Letters to...

A Book by Maggie


Open Open

A Chapter by Maggie


Mom Mom

A Chapter by Maggie