Spoken Mind

Spoken Mind

A Stage Play by Tyler and Lozza
"

this is something i just made up so dont judge to much ♥

"

2 young teenagers (a girl and a boy) who are dating are sitting on the swings in the local park. It is a cloudy, gloomy day and the two are wrapped up warm in thick coats, gloves and scarves. The boy (Toby) is talking to the girl (Sophia-May) about his true self.

Toby:   (swinging gently back and forth on the swing and looking into Sophia-Mays eyes) Sophia-May, I love you. I can’t deny it, but I think it is about time I told you the truth about me. I trust in you to keep it hidden. Let’s put it straight. I am an immortal man.

Sophia-May:   (leaps up from of the swing and staring at Toby in disbelief) what do you mean ‘an immortal man’? Are you trying to tell me you’re not human? Like, are you a Vampire or something!

Toby:   (looks away from Sophia-May and mumbles under breath) Why does she have to like Twilight? It puts strange things into her head. (He looks back at Sophia-May who is now pacing with a concerned look on her face) No, I am no Vampire like Edward Cullen and I am no Shape shifter like Jacob Black. However I am a fallen angel who has kept goodness within my heart which means I do not have a heart of coal.

Sophia-May:   (She stops pacing a sits back on the swing and locks eyes with Toby) which means you can love.

Toby:   Yes

Sophia-May:   and... You love me? (A single tear runs down the side of her face)

Toby:   (wipes the tear of her face) Do not cry, I have not meant to upset you. I will go if you do not want to see me. I understand, I would feel the same way if you had sai- (Sophia-May cuts him off with a passionate kiss)

Sophia-May: (after the kiss) I wasn’t crying of sadness. I was crying of happiness. I’m touched that you trust me with your secret, I love you too. You never leave my mind. I think of you before I sleep. You make me feel like a women, you treat me like a women. How could I not love you Toby? You are my world! Wait; forget that... you’re my universe! You don’t know how I feel when I am with you, in your arms.

Toby:   (looks into Sophia-May’s eyes for a moment and blurts out) Marry me Sophia-May. I can’t stand it if you are not mine.

Sophia-May:   (looks at Toby in disbelief) Toby, I am already yours. Why do we need to get married? Anyway I am only 16 years old!

Toby:   You are not mine unless I can have the whole package to myself!

Sophia-May:   Toby! (Looks away from him and whimpers out) Toby, you know I don’t have the strength to answer that…

Toby:   (turns Sophia-Mays face towards his) do not answer that, an angel only speaks of what he desires most.

Sophia-May:   Toby, you know I still love you even though I didn’t say yes.

Toby: Of course I do babe. You are also one who speaks the mind like angel (kisses Sophia-May on lips strongly and with passion)

Sophia-May:   (after kiss) so what is going to happen to us now?

Toby:   (looks at Sophia-May in confusion) we will carry on as normal. We will go to school, go home, we will tal-

Sophia-May:   (cuts him off) no, (pauses) I meant us.

Toby: (turns face way from Sophia-May) Sophia-May. I do not have that answer to that question. However i know that once you have fallen for an angel and the angel has fallen to you. Things change. (Looks back at Sophia-May as if to say sorry)

Sophia-May: (looks at Toby) what do you mean by change?

Toby: (looks up at sky) it’s a wild guess but i think that might be one change.

(Sophia-May looks up in confusion to see a dozen of black shadows hanging above their heads)

Sophia-May: (holds a scream back, looks at Toby and says in a frightened voice) Toby, I do not know what game you are playing at but this is NOT funny.

Toby: (looks into Sophia-Mays eyes and looks as frightened Sophia-May) this is not me... i don’t know what’s going on.

(They both look back up at the now black sky)

End of scene.

© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


Author's Note

Tyler and Lozza
please ignore any grammar problems :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Thats as far as it goes miliie :) - Lozza ♥♥

Posted 12 Years Ago


Are you going to Add more to this? I would like to keep on reading this! So be a dear and hurry. Thank you!

Keep on going Loz :)).xXx

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol!!! but i think all vampire and angel books sound the same..... and the shadows end up being dark fallen angels trying to catcher toby :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
4 Reviews
Added on March 6, 2011
Last Updated on March 6, 2011

Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5