Vampire Days

Vampire Days

A Story by Tyler and Lozza
"

my first attempt to write a book.......... chapter 1 :P as far as i got but here it is :D enjoy - Lozza

"

   When the clock strikes twelve every Sunday night, vampires hunt for the human blood. Many shut and lock all their doors and windows and wear garlic necklaces while they sleep. But they are just myths. Nothing can stop these vampires when there out to get what they want. Not even death can stop them. Death is the last thing they think about. When a human is in reach, its bye bye for that soul. Many get killed, but some are made into vampires to make armies to fight other vampires. They way they do it is a mystery, and still is today…

   Today is my birthday. I turned 16. Again. I wish I was not immortal. Vampires are so selfish. Killing innocent people for our own pleasure. I wish there was another way. I wish I wasn’t so pure white with my deep, red, daggering eyes and my silky brunette hair. Boys fall for me where ever I go. I hate that obsession to want to drain them. To kill them. Blood is like honey sliding down the back of my throat. You can’t get enough, you want more. But I can cope till Sunday nights. I am so desperate to find another way. I had killed my best friend, and her mother. I had killed my blood related parents. One thing I do regret. So now I have a ‘father’, ‘mother’ and a ‘step mum’. My mother and father are the ones who created me. My mum lives in America, in the high mountains. I want to go live with her. But I don’t know where in America she lives. I hope she comes for me one day. She created me. She loved me. She left me. For my safety. I was young and I was out of control. So if she left, I was only able to hurt myself. I love her to bits. She sends me a card on my birthday and Christmas, but that’s all I get…

 “EVIE!” father shouted up the pure, white marble stairs, “You’ll be late for school, don’t kill any one there please like you did in Cornwall!”

 

 “What ever dad! Don’t shout, and thanks for the birthday wish!” I shouted back at him.

 

 “Happy Birthday my little blood sucker, for the 542nd time. Have a great day,” Dad said as I came down the stairs, “and I am serious about…”

 

 I cut him off short. “Dad,” I spoke in my clear, singing like voice,

 

“I don’t want to talk or think about it right now please!”

 

 “What ever you say little darling.”

 

 Sometimes I wish I could kill him. But you got to love them, don’t you? Dads are dads. So on my way to school (wishing I was dead) I was thinking about the only other vampire I know, the only other vampire who goes to school here in London, his name is Aidan. We go to the same school. He’s younger than me, 473.But we’re best mates. My dad wants us to get together and go, you know, OUT! It’s not like we’ll have sex or anything. I can’t have periods. So no children, luckily. I think it’s a punishment for women who are silly enough to get pregnant at a young age. But still. We’ll be best mates forever.

 

 When I got to school, Aidan was waiting for me. I walked over to him.

 

“Happy birthday Evie, I got you a present.” He handed me a small, silver box.

 

“Aidan, you shouldn’t have,” I said and kissed him on the check,

“give it to me!” and I snatched the silver box out of his hands. I opened it to find a silver diamond ring. I stood there, frozen, unable to say anything. Then out of nowhere Aidan spoke.

 

“It’s not what you think, it’s just a normal ring,” he whispered and put his hand upon his heart, “I swear.”

 

I took a deep breath, shivered and my hands went limp and began to feel like ice. The delicate, silver box dropped like a stone to the ground.

 

“Oh.My.God. Why do you do that?!?” Aidan shouted, but not so everyone could hear.

 

After a little moment of silence, I spoke.

 

“I can predict the future. I have been able to for the last 4 months. I still can’t control it, like just now” Speaking as confidant as i could. I knew it would be hard to keep it from him. After all, he can tell if someone is lying. Not like from a lip twitch or anything. He can tell if you’re lying by your brain waves. Super cool. A good vampire friend to have at a human school.

 

“What did you see?” he asked, knowing he’ll get an answer whatever the answer would be.

 

“My mum. She’s found me...”

 

© 2011 Tyler and Lozza


Author's Note

Tyler and Lozza
i wrote this in 2009 so :P - Lozza x

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Maybe i will, Maybe i won't It might not seem it but i am Quite busy :) And Lauren is better than me at this stuff :) Im better at science ay lauren ;D i might do - Tyler

But ONLY in science ;D - Lozza xxxx

And in PE. :) - Tyler ↋

No, i believe i have an A, same as you :P and also i am one of the top 5 students in year 9 ATM so suck on that ;D - Lozza ♥

Posted 12 Years Ago


i could, but there is no chapter 2 HAHA!!!!! thats why i said it was an "attempt to write my frist book" haha x

Posted 12 Years Ago


woahhh. . . add more lozza, i wanna read on about her mother.xXx

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2011
Last Updated on June 7, 2011

Author

Tyler and Lozza
Tyler and Lozza

Portsmouth :D, United Kingdom



About
Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! We Got asked if we wanted a book published internationally and it isn't even finished yet, but we had to say no as it was a 'tad' to £ :( but we have another publisher at our.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tyler and Lozza