The Dark Mistress

The Dark Mistress

A Poem by Luchia Noname
"

I thought of this by a moonless night but be warned there is one word in here that some may not like... nothing serious but its just to let those know

"
                                   The Dark Mistress
She stands on her balcony, staring into the night sky again, another night... No Moon...
She is one who can not see the light, but this night is going to change her...
She is no longer a girl, she will become A Dark Mistress tonight.
They prepare her for the king.
Bathing her in lavender, Brush her hair, slipping on a silk dress, Lips covered in red... as if she had killed, tonight, she will be the one killed... not by a sword, but by a kings choice...

Walking down the hall the whispers from maids: 
"There goes another good girl for the king, she will be nothing but trash after this."

There words hitting her deep in the heart...
All she could do was hold her head as high as it would go and continue forward...
The door came into view, more and more, her heart sunk to her stomach, she felt like getting sick but this was her duty, her sister is on the line...
life is unfair she repeated in her mind that night.
"A choice by a b*****d causes me to loose my pride, dignity, and family..."
"One night changed everything No more am I a peaceful lady, I have become A Dark Mistress. This is unchangeable, for this I no longer have my sanity..."
Her title will never leave her, it is forever beside her, haunting her very soul. The moon, is no longer visible, the light is untouchable.
her sky is Black, she is only ever seen in the night sky as:
~The Dark Mistress~      

© 2011 Luchia Noname


Author's Note

Luchia Noname
this is one word in here but its nothing serious how you enjoy it

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really enjoyed it!
Took mye back to days of old... Great capture!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome write !
wonderfully expressed ..... deep thoughts .

Posted 13 Years Ago


Lovely! Love the detail ad suspense! I can see it clearly in my mind! I love how you made this real and make me want to know more!

Posted 13 Years Ago


"the moon is on longer visible, the light untouchable" this is my best line in this poem. I loved the story it told and how real and vivid it was to me. You have talent and keep writing! Good read!

Posted 13 Years Ago


interesting and intriguing...
i wonder what happened or happens that change her so much
why is her sister's life on the line?
it raises to many questions. i would love to read this as a story too
but i like how it is now also =) i'm rambling...ignore me

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very well written....intriguing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i loved the way you wrote this, it was vivid and strong and i liked it.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2274 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 23, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011
Tags: mistress, moon

Author

Luchia Noname
Luchia Noname

WV



About
I love Anime and Manga, it is pretty much my life, i read and watch a lot of them, some of my fav animes r- bleach, naruto, carcaptor, black cat, shugo Chara, mermaid melody, soul eater, kaidan rest.. more..

Writing