My Ace

My Ace

A Poem by Luchia Noname
"

i wanted to do something on the ace of spades

"
She wakes at dawn, to greet the day sighing to the dark skies. She grabs her silk robe wrapping it around her waist slipping on her heels she walks down the hallway the only sound are her heels hitting the marble floor. She never glances to the guards standing around her keeping her eyes straight ahead and her mind on her quest.
She reaches her chair the room is empty the castle is quiet and it is dark the sun has yet to rise Reaching into her pocket she pulls out her cards she always has a deck on her opening the box taking the cards from the sealed place she begins to shuffle them and mix them well flashing a few and checking for indents...
The sun rises and the day has started for the world one by one people being to come up the hill one man after the next she deals, she bluffs, she flashes her poker face, and she wins. Game by game she places her cards on the table with a royal straight flush every time one by on they fall by death of her Majesty each win costs a life. and she never says a word just keeps her poker face and lays down her cards.
but one day no one showed up? she pondered this for hours till she realized she had played all in town and with no wins it became empty once more she again was alone with no savior she stays there by herself waiting... waiting for a loss. but who will challenge that in which is impossible...   


  

© 2011 Luchia Noname


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on March 5, 2011
Last Updated on March 5, 2011

Author

Luchia Noname
Luchia Noname

WV



About
I love Anime and Manga, it is pretty much my life, i read and watch a lot of them, some of my fav animes r- bleach, naruto, carcaptor, black cat, shugo Chara, mermaid melody, soul eater, kaidan rest.. more..

Writing