The Playboy with the PokerFace

The Playboy with the PokerFace

A Poem by Luchia Noname
"

A short poem

"

There he was again, They call him 'Pokerface' he has skin of porcelain, eyes the color of Emeralds, and his face never changes, he carries a smile and Never, EVER! loses...
again he plays his cards, and again he wins, sitting there with a smile on his face and a hand of aces.
I gaze at him from afar, playing a game after another, I sit across the room just looking, playing my own game of cards yet not caring enough...
truthfully, I have never played a game of cards, I come to watch 'Pokerface'...
he drinks his Whiskey and plays them one by one, sitting back waiting for my chance to move...
My lips blazing red the color of blood, every one notices but him... why? why, can't he just gaze at me once?
am I not beautiful in his eyes?
but then again he is just a
Playboy...

The boy with the pokerface would never look at someone like me... 

But, that would make since, for just a random girl who wants him for looks, although not me, cause you see, I to can play that 'game' too.

© 2011 Luchia Noname


Author's Note

Luchia Noname
this is short and sweet i just had some time and wanted to do this

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another great write. You really have quite a talent. Loved it. Len Kagamine ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


If Im not mistaken, that's Len Kagamine yes?

A saddening story about how one loves another who only loves the money they bring...great work!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 7, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011
Tags: boy, pokerface, love, lonley

Author

Luchia Noname
Luchia Noname

WV



About
I love Anime and Manga, it is pretty much my life, i read and watch a lot of them, some of my fav animes r- bleach, naruto, carcaptor, black cat, shugo Chara, mermaid melody, soul eater, kaidan rest.. more..

Writing