And the answer is yes... What was the question?

And the answer is yes... What was the question?

A Story by Lucifer Jones
"

Ok time to blur the line again... C'mon Jules!

"

 

Some things shouldn't be left up to me to ponder... what was the question? Was it a simple... "Would you like some coffee?" or maybe a "Did you have a good weekend?"... but noooo... maybe it was "So did you like my gorilla costume in my new porn video?" or "Was the masturbating with a cheese grater scene too much?" Ah... so faint the line... how do I know when I cross it? Well... usually by the gasps and slaps.... but quite often never..."So the green wig with purple lemay for Mass... or the Pink wig with lime green chiffon?" Can I really get away with white patent leather shoes and a purple thong?"

"Can I please borrow your bile tinted eyeliner and panda suit for the wedding I'm going to?" ...... "Is an aspargas roll really sushi?" ...... "Does my webcam really show all my cellulite?"  ...... "Brad Pitt or Jenna Jameson?"  ...... "Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp?"  ...... "Kate Beckinsale or Jennifer Aniston?"  ...... "Do you need to borrow my "Idiots Guide To Voodoo" this weekend?"  ...... "Are the canary yellow pumps too much with my red suit?"  .... "Does my huge a*s make these jeans look too small?" ... "Think it's possible to get the blood stains out of my drapes?"  .... Or maybe "Is it wrong to make monkeys do the river dance whilest I toss confetti and cottage cheese and sing Pearl Jam songs?"

The world may never know.... but at least I'll be entertained for a week or two... Thanks Jules.

© 2008 Lucifer Jones


Author's Note

Lucifer Jones
ummm... yeah review this if you want, but it's nonsensical rambling, banter for a friend. Weirdness scores bonus points.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on March 17, 2008

Author

Lucifer Jones
Lucifer Jones

IL



About
Founder of "The Deviant Coalition" I write the way I speak... Scary, huh? I present my mindless ramblings as I have done in many other forums for years. I don't call it poetry, but that seems to be .. more..

Writing