Live On

Live On

A Poem by luke312
"

When your feeling that sense of urgency and uneasiness that feeling of something unknown well read on.

"

Have you felt it

 

Have you ever wanted to know how to get through something that felt seemingly impossible.

Ever felt like there’s nowhere to go and no path to take.

Ever felt an unknown feeling, a feeling of being unsure like something’s bad is about to happen.

Ever felt like just giving up.

 

Do you want to stand up?

Do you want to move forward but sometimes it feels like the world standing in your way?

Do want to feel alive but the pain drains you leaving you dry?

Do you long to feel the love of another but fear lingers in your mind?

 

Then Fight!!

Rock on if you must!!

 

Pop those headphones in turn the music up and do what you have to. To overcome all and feel the warmth that is your future is your right!!!

 

Even if you’re not sure of what to do just pick a path follow it and feel the life that hides within feel the need to be alive.

 

Live to be alive

Live to love

Live to grow

Live because people love you because they need you.

 

Fight on, Live on not just for you but for those around you and for those that are yet to come.

 

Become stronger and see the truth that was always there.

See through the lies that blind you and know the true faces of your friends,your family and you’re self.

 

Life is not about you it is about you and those around you, if love is your problem then go find it fail once twice or 80 times love is still there waiting for you. There is always a way to success your just not seeing it, ask for help if you must, lean on someone if you must but doing nothing is dooming your self to failure

 

© 2011 luke312


Author's Note

luke312
Felt All Emotional and Inspirational

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

In the fast pace world. Hard to find people who will listen. I believe that is our problem today. We are in a hurry and show little concern till it is too late. A family friend committed suicide at 38 year old last week. He was a kid to me. We had great talks. No-one knew he would blow his brain out. He left no note and no-one care till it was too late. I tell all family. The door is open if the world is too hard. We have few friends in a life. Can break our heart when one is gone. A excellent poem. Wisdom is a man who listen and offer his hand in friendship to the sad and lonely.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

that was totally beautiful...very nice, somethings to think about for sure! x0x00x0

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i felt thoroughly motivated!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Not bad, if you could tighten the inconsistant punctuation, give the interior more detail and less filler,
but mainly corrected the punctuation, you could take the impression to new height imo,
I like the intent and design, the talent is obvious, keep up the great work




Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This Mr. luke is beauitful. This is going into my favorites!! It's okay to be emotional

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

so true


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Definately a unique poem. awesome message, no need for a long review this was awesome, definately no need for lengthy pieces when the message can be sent in shorter words! ROCK ON!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I feel inspired to do something now, and I'm a lazy b*****d. Well done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is so inspiring.

Makes me want to get out there and just give it all I have. No matter if I make some small mistakes.

I understand this. I know this.
I live this.

Everyday I blast my music and vibe to it. It's life.

Thanks for sharing this inspiration work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thanks luke...truly. Lol...seems as though all your poems are confirmations of life lessons for me...great poem! Grammar could be better, but it gets the point across :)...laterz!

~~Blessed~~;)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

614 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 1, 2008
Last Updated on February 1, 2011
Tags: live, fight, stand, up, feel, Inspirational, love, grow, overcome

Author

luke312
luke312

Kingston, Jamaica



About
I Have Dreams And Ideals. I Have a Future And a Past. I'm Strong and Tall. Logical Yet Optimistic. I Love and I Hate, I am Who I am. more..

Writing
A Thought A Thought

A Poem by luke312



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love Love

A Poem by luke312