Our Conversations

Our Conversations

A Story by Luminous

We met, we talked, we chatted and then we started conversating. YOU started calling me every single night and for US to conversate, I started waiting. Time kept flying but our talks never ended on time. YOU rarely missed a night to call me but when YOU didn't, i felt missing YOU. Earlier, there were talks on random topics where i use to give my stubborn views and YOU never agreed with them. YOU explained me the other side of the story, convinced me to believe, made me open my eyes and then i finally get to agree with YOU. That time, I used to say "YOU Never Agree With ME"...

Then, our calls became a daily routine. The conversations started getting deeper and heart touching. Now, it was not just talking but understanding each other. YOU liked talking to ME and i loved talking with YOU. I kept waiting entire day for the night to fall as it brought me YOUR call. I slept peacefully and happily those nights. YOU became my smile. In those conversations, i didn't remember when i got attach to YOU. One night, YOU also confessed that YOU are very much attached to ME. When i heard those emotions, my heart was filled with joy and happiness. For the first time i felt for YOU, more than as a friend.

Then, it was just going with the flow. I knew YOU would call, YOU would talk and i waited desperately for those moments. YOU would tell me about YOUR stories, YOUR adventures, YOUR scars, YOUR insecurities, YOUR fears and instead of judging YOU, i began to understand YOU, to feel protective for YOU. Actually i began to Feel for YOU. YOU became an important part of my life. YOUR voice, YOUR name flashing on my screen, YOUR never ending talks, YOUR stories, YOUR laughter, YOUR truths; YOU spoke with all YOUR heart everytime. This was the point when YOU started trusting me more than as a friend. I really enjoyed those conversations, I never wanted them to end. When YOU use to say bye, i felt sad why this moment has to end so early. But then, i convinced myself, the call will come again tomorrow, such talks will happen again tomorrow. Now, I began to trust YOU.

After lots and lots and lots of talking, i knew i have developed liking for YOU. But my mind didn't allow me to confess it as Fate had already made its decision. Still i couldn't hide my feelings from YOU. YOU got it what i feel for YOU. Then also, YOU continued talking to me as by now, YOU also started feeling the same for ME. I showed YOU the signs but then i backed down. Those were some conversations where we knew whats going on but pretended like strangers. This was the phase of something brewing between US.

And now, it was teasing, flirting, caring, loving, holding, attracting, drowning, overcoming, blushing and so so so much more. From YOU and ME, we had become US. YOU gave me YOUR pictures and i complimented YOU and YOU blushed like i was with YOU. But still we wouldn't confess anything to each other. YOU kept trying me to do it and i kept controlling myself. Then the time came when WE got to see each other. Even in our friend's wedding, WE were busy in looking at each other. WE didn't want to miss even a second to waste by not looking at each other. It was all about Eyes now. WE had no control over them. And now a new journey waits for US...

© 2019 Luminous


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on May 1, 2019
Last Updated on May 1, 2019

Author

Luminous
Luminous

India