Alone in the Clear Blue Sky

Alone in the Clear Blue Sky

A Story by Luna.A.Tiny
"

Just a short story that I've been thinking about since I was flying home from Mexico and saw a lonely cloud floating in a small weather break, seperated from the others.

"

I fly back to my homeland over the cloudy skies, watching out the scummy window of the airliner in wonder. I had always been fasinated by nature... so beautiful, so interesting. I noticed the clouds about to break, tears coming out of sad, angel eyes. Then something changed... a break in the weather pattern, something new and strange to see. In the center of the break sat a lone cloud, seeming to reach out to its separated companions with despair and longing. I could already picture myself back at home... and felt myself become one with that lonely cloud, floating away from the others now. Lost and helpless, its tears would make the ground spill out its water into the ocean, the ocean in return making waves. Such a sad little cloud... why so alone? Why couldn't it travel back to its dear friends? But alas, they were long gone, never to reconnect. I could feel myself with the cloud, knowing its feelings... friends coming and going, seperated from others and unable to join them. I still think about that cloud, staring at the others the same way I look around my home. I remember how sad I felt to look at the cloud, wishing I could blow it back to its family and bring peace. Or take the others and bring them back to it. But it's long gone now, alone in the clear blue sky.

© 2011 Luna.A.Tiny


Author's Note

Luna.A.Tiny
This is just a quick write, which will probably be edited later on. I'd like to hear comments!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A moment of connection with the world. Interesting how we isolate ourselves from nature most of the time. This is definitely a moment of feeling at one with nature. Makes me want to go outside with an open mind...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 12, 2011
Last Updated on May 12, 2011

Author

Luna.A.Tiny
Luna.A.Tiny

WI



About
Hello, my name is Sara. I'm a high schooler that loves to write, read, and do anything involving art. I've been called creative and think this will be an awesome site for me! I would appreciate commen.. more..

Writing