I Want You.

I Want You.

A Poem by La Luna



I want you. 
Like the sky begs the ground to lift 
I want you more than gravity... Oh gosh I want you inside me. I want to intertwine with you; I want to roll on this life like a mountain releasing balls of snow, hitting the ground, shaking the air with tiny beautiful snowflakes. 
Close your eyes, I want to name my secrets to your sleepless eyes, when they twitch I will kiss them. 
Tell me my lover do you dare dream of me, the way I dream of you? 
Do you pleasure your dreams knowing I will grab your soul and rock your life to sense? 
Do you believe that I can take you far beyond your capability and then sink myself in you? 
My sweetheart I will kiss places you've never been kissed before. I will reopen your scars and taste them, till they seal themselves begging to be opened and tasted again.
I will conquer your heart in the most beautiful way, and when I am done with you, I will mark you as mine. You will forever be the other side of my coin. My king. 

                                                          

© 2014 La Luna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love poems that make me feel something, and this did. Beautiful title too

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

La Luna

9 Years Ago

Thank you A.Amos :)
A. Amos

9 Years Ago

You're most welcome my friend

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Added on May 23, 2014
Last Updated on June 17, 2014

Author

La Luna
La Luna

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi. My name is Luna, I believe in many things, and I find many things beautiful in this world, at first i never cared, but when I started writing I observed every Scene that was around me. One being p.. more..

Writing
Dry Feelings Dry Feelings

A Poem by La Luna


Feel Me Feel Me

A Poem by La Luna