Painting

Painting

A Poem by La Luna

When she drew you, she took her time on your eyes, she thought if she can summon the beauty of your secrets without revealing to much, she would draw your eyes and the light behind them without turning them off completely.
She drew your nose, a bridge to your lips. And when she got there she stroked the paint brush and imagined her lips on yours. The outline and the inner, every curve she took was thrilling and life threatening.
She thought if she can eclipse the moon on your skin, the stars will sleep, and the world will look at you for the beauty you were.
Like the artist she was she drew you, and when people looked at the painting, they thought of the wild sea and the blue sky.

© 2014 La Luna


Author's Note

La Luna
I always find myself, using the elements that surround me to describe the person at the back of my mind. You will also notice that in many of my writings. But I really can't help it, I just find everything around me, beautiful. To bad we cannot hold it and look at it whenever we feel like it, but with paintings and people definitely.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on May 28, 2014
Last Updated on May 28, 2014

Author

La Luna
La Luna

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi. My name is Luna, I believe in many things, and I find many things beautiful in this world, at first i never cared, but when I started writing I observed every Scene that was around me. One being p.. more..

Writing
Dry Feelings Dry Feelings

A Poem by La Luna


Feel Me Feel Me

A Poem by La Luna