Him

Him

A Story by Ice
"

Another slice of my life~ This really happend fyi~

"

You see him, daily, yet you never speak a word to each other.

Your heart aches every time you see him with someone else.

You’re desperate now.

He’s what makes you want to improve.

He’s what makes you try your hardest at sports to try and make it into the sports team.

He’s what makes you try to become good at something, so he’ll notice you.

He’s what makes you even go to school.

That one time when you were infinitely close now is a distant memory,

But it seems just like yesterday to you.

All you can do is watch as you slowly drift apart from each other.

 

It’s been over a year since you actually talked about something; had a little conversation.

You wonder if he even remembers you.

You see him in the halls afterschool today with some friends.

You sigh and sadly walk towards him, but you’re going to your friends, since you know that he’ll probably just walk past you, not knowing that you existed.

You take out your iPod and pull out the earphones to look busy so you don’t make eye contact, and slightly hoping that maybe you’d “accidentally” run into him.

But suddenly your iPod’s yanked away from you.

You look up to see him walking past, stealing a little glance at you while waving your iPod around.

You grin and chase after him, and after a bit of teasing, he finally gives it back to you.

You say your goodbyes hastily, because you have to go back to your friends.

 

As you walk down the hall now, you’re all smiles.

You can’t not smile.

Even your friends wonder what’s making you so happy.

You smile to them and say “Nothing!”

But in your heart, you’re overflowing with happiness because he still notices you,

And you smile as you continue your days, knowing that you still have a chance.

© 2012 Ice


Author's Note

Ice
Hope you like this spur-of-the-moment piece!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great. :P I know this feeling and it's something I can relate to so much. It's like when something like this happens you can't help but just smile. Well pinned.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ice

11 Years Ago

:) Ikr? Its the best feeling in the world (aside from actually being with them)! Thanks!
wow. i know the feeling. really well expressed!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ice

11 Years Ago

*hugs* Feelings >w< Thanks!
Aehr

11 Years Ago

welcome *Hugs ya back*
You're making me grin so wide my cheeks hurt. this is my reaction: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! If this really is another slice of your life----and it really happened-----AWESOMESAUCE! AND I'M DANCING IN JOY!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rose of Gondor

11 Years Ago

I won't i won't. don't wanna kill your happy mood now, do I? *winks*
Ice

11 Years Ago

lol yes~ >w< I'm so happy~
Rose of Gondor

11 Years Ago

;D Well I'm glad!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 12, 2012
Last Updated on September 12, 2012

Author

Ice
Ice

SLC, UT



About
I'm just some random writer~ I'll have some random things, so yeah. I'm not the best writer, but, I'm not bad, maybe... I like to roleplay, so I'm open to that. So, I write a lot about random thin.. more..

Writing
Too Late Too Late

A Story by Ice


New Hope New Hope

A Story by Ice


Somebody Somebody

A Story by Ice