I'm sorry

I'm sorry

A Story by Lara
"

Another half to the anti-bullying story.

"
The boy fell to his knees, staring at the girl infront of him with wide eyes, he felt tears of regret run down his face as he whispered. "I'm sorry..."

He had never meant for this to happen, he had never wanted it to go this far...He had never wanted to kill her, but it was too late, she's already dead.

He had always wanted to be like her, He idolised her and her life. She had a loving family who always looked after her, and she was generous and didn't judge anyone.

He, on the other hand. Has a hateful family, they are cruel and sick. He's never kind, he's never helpful. He hates everyone.

He started bullying her, out of anger, for to him she too was perfect. He had to destroy this, he had to ruin it... He had to break her. Everyday he would feel a little better, as he watched her suffer, watched her cry, watched her slowly become delicate.

He enjoyed it...all too much. until now, he had realised what he had done,but it's too late, for she had already submitted to the darkness and let it take over.

She was no longer herself, but an emotionless monster. He regretted so much, his tears made dripping sounds as they hit the floor.

"I'm...so..sorry.. p-please forgive me." he mumbled. He swiftly stood up and brought her into a tight hug.

However, she did not hug back. The boy knew she wouldn't, he knew she was gone...but one day, just one day. He would bring her back...He just had to figure out how.

© 2017 Lara


Author's Note

Lara
I wrote this story very quickly, I just hope it's still okay, even though quite rushed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I was intrigued, but the way it ended left me wondering how he planned to bring her back if she was dead? Will there be another part explaining? I have written several pieces on bullying, and I do give you accolades for writing about a subject that is hard to write about. It does need a slight bit of editing, as I see a few (not many) grammatical errors, but other than these few points I have mentioned, I do believe you have the basis of a really good story here. You mention that you wrote it quickly, so when you have the time, sit down and proof it, and I just bet when you polish it just a tad you will have a perfect piece. I found it an enjoyable read. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


The story comes across very clearly in relation to what you wanted to write about. With the mixing of He this and she that, the emotions are removed a bit, as if the story is being told by a third party observer that doesn't really care about either, but is just doing their job on recording the moment. It kind of reminds me of how one might perceive an old black and white clip of a silent movie, where the frames seem choppy and all one has to go off of are the expressions and motions of the bodies on the screen.

Interesting creation - Keep writing!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 6, 2017
Last Updated on May 9, 2017

Author

Lara
Lara

Scotland , United Kingdom



About
My name is Lara, I like to write stories and draw. I'm quite a creative person. more..

Writing
Fragile Fragile

A Book by Lara