Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Randy Chapter Six

Randy Chapter Six

A Story by Olivia
"

Randy goes to work. While Sara has taken a day off. After work he goes home expecting another healthy dinner...

"

 

If I had to make another Strawberry smoothie I was going to kill myself! I had only been at work for an hour and for that glorious hour at work I had a line of people out the door nonstop!
A really cute blonde girl was next. She walked up to the counter and flashed me a big smile.
 
“Hi, can I get a medium strawberry smoothie?”
 
Was she serious! Does she know how many flipping strawberry smoothies I have made that day!?
“Coming right up.” I murmured while forcing a smile.
 
I turned around and walked over to the counter were the smoothies were made. I grabbed the orange juice and poured it into the blender, then added the strawberries. So far so good. Then I poured a cup of ice into the blender threw the lid on top of the blender, and began to blend. Once the smoothie was smooth I poured it into a medium cup. I walked back over to the girl, asked for her money then handed her the drink.
 
“Have a good day.” I told her, once she had received it. I really doubt she heard me. Once she had that smoothie in her hands she was out the door.
 
Not even two minutes later that same girl returned. I smiled if she wanted to see me again then I really had no problem with it. She came bouncing up to where I was standing, and then flicked her hair behind her.
 
“Do you have a straw?” She asked me.
 
I nodded.
 
“Do you want a pink one, or a green one…oh here is a nice ye-“
 
“I don’t care.” She said cutting me off. “I just want to enjoy my smoothie.”
 
I nodded without saying a word and handed her an orange straw.
 
                       ***
 
 
 
Finally it was eight! My shift was finally over and I could go home! Now all I really wanted was to have a smoke, get in my car and leave this terrible place!
I went over to my car and got in. Once I was in my seat I grabbed my pack of smokes, took one out, and lit it. Then I took a nice drag out of it. It was heaven to me. A nice smoke, after a long day at work. I sat in my car happily as I puffed away.
 
After I had finished my cigarette I started my car to go home. On the drive home I blasted my music enjoying the time I had to myself. I pulled into a parking spot then got out of my car. And then it hit me. I wasn’t going home to have alone time. I was going home to Sara my boss. I was going home to one of her healthy dinners! S**t! My good mood instantly vanished.
 
I slowly walked up the steps dragging my feet. I opened Sara’s door, and then it hit me the smell of pizza! Sara came over to greet me.
 
“Hey Randy, how was work?” She asked sweetly.
 
“It was alright.” I replied casually. My mouth was watering.
 
She smiled at me. “Well good. I felt bad about not being there today, so I made you something.”
 
“Thanks Sara, but can you show me it after we eat? I starved.” I replied.  
 
She started to laugh at me. “Well what I made you is what we are eating.”
 
I stared at her. “You didn’t buy the pizza? You made it?!” I asked nervously.
 
She nodded. “Of course. Why buy a pizza when you can simply just make one!”
 
“What exactly is on this pizza?” I questioned, afraid of my answer.
 
“Green peppers, Chicken, Mushrooms, Mozzarella..” She began listing off.
 
I grinned “That sounds really good, can we eat now?”
 
She nodded. “Sure, it’s already set out. Follow me.”
 
I followed her into the living room. She had put plates on a coffee table and the pizza right in the center of it.
 
“I thought we could watch a movie while we eat.” She said.
 
“What movie?” I asked her.
 
“I am Legend.” She replied while popping it into the DVD player.
 
I grabbed a slice of pizza then sat down. I guess tonight wasn’t going to be a bad night after all.

© 2009 Olivia


Author's Note

Olivia
Please excuse spelling/ grammer mistakes. Review please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on April 10, 2009

Author

Olivia
Olivia

Red Deer, Canada



About
My name is Olivia Paige,I graduated in July, 2009. I currently attend college for Hair Dressing in Red Deer. I am EIghteen years old and was born February 18, 1992. I started on writers Cafe in 2009.. more..

Writing
A Perfect Life. A Perfect Life.

A Chapter by Olivia