How Delilah Came To Be

How Delilah Came To Be

A Story by JayJay
"

A short part of a book that I'm writing. It tells of Delilah, a vampire, and how she came to be what she is. Please bring back feedback, bad or good.

"

"I'm a vampire." said Delilah, almost instantly. "Most vampires would be ashamed or frightened to speak of how they came to be one, but the original marking for a vampire is that it is not something that is not to be spoken of, but merely something that is thought to be a myth." continued Delilah. "Trust me. I know what everyone thinks about most vampires and that is usually how they had came to be one. Would you like me to tell of my tragic ending?"

"Sure." said Rose, slowly.

"It had all started at my home town,” began Delilah. "It had only happened around 6 years ago. I was only six years of age myself and our town was being attacked by a mound of vampires.

. . . They were everywhere we looked, biting people, stealing souls, leaving innocent people's bodies to be devoured by beasts so frightening and awful that I would rather not talk about it." Delilah said all of this so easily, the amount of courage she had took Rose completely by surprise. "It was dreadful. We all began to think that it was the end. But, somehow, I had gotten away safely. Only to be caught by a group of vampires that had been patrolling the outside's of the town, for stray people - like myself . . . they said that they were going to leave me to be eaten . . . that they were going to drain out almost all of my blood and leave me with the beasts - they said that they weren't going to drink all of my blood so I could have some life left in me, to feel enough pain to have a slow and painful death and to sit there, with nobody to save me and scream with pain and still, have enough life left in me to watch it all happen."

As Delilah said this, dreadful scenes flashed past her eyes - full of sorrowful memories - she remembered herself being strained down onto the dirt filled soil, screaming for help. She remembered them forcing her neck back, so painfully, that it was enough force to break it. She remembered her arms and legs shaking violently from the pain, she shuddered just from the memory of it. She then remembered one of the vampires kneeling down and sinking its fangs into her 'succulent' - as the vampires said - neck and draining her blood so much, that she could feel death almost facing her - she screeched in pain, tears running ghastly down her cheeks and burning her face - that pale face.

Her voice quivered as she continued, "- Once they had done draining out my blood . . . the vampire that had ruined me, stood up and straightened his back . . . looking terribly proud of himself . . . I remember seeing him wiping his chin - for my blood was slowly trickling down, just proving how eager he was to drink it . . . then they strained me onto the ground even more then I already was - I would have fought it, but I didn't have enough blood left in me to fight and besides, I was very small - The beasts slowly approached me ready to have its meal, until -" She stopped for a slight second, looking as though she was deep in thought.

"- I don't know how, but, somehow, I was saved."

© 2012 JayJay


Author's Note

JayJay
This can be little graphic, so for those that are queasy, then I would recommend you NOT to read it. Ignore any grammer or punctuation problems, since I wrote this when I was ten. Please tell me what you think of it, bad or good, it doesn't matter. Thanks!
- JayJay, xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on May 21, 2012
Last Updated on May 21, 2012
Tags: Vampire, short, story, How

Author

JayJay
JayJay

Australia



About
I am a young teen, I love to write, would love to become a famous author and my family and friends think that I have the potential to do so. I am apparently a wonderful writer and I would like to shar.. more..