Goodbye

Goodbye

A Poem by Loving Me5

We argue and we've fought. You loved me I loved you and the love has now came to a halt.
Don't act surprise this was soon to be true when I loved you hard you didn't know what to do.

I gave it my all and much more with only to get my heart torn apart.
So now I'm suppose to love you again even when you didn't have a heart.

I couldn't continue caring and acting as if everything was alright.
Crying my eyes out feeling useless missing out on real love through out the night.

I smiled knowing I didn't have nothing to smile for for many years. But you were so into to yourself you didn't seem to care.
I'm fed up time to turn the chapter in this book you never gave in this relationship all you did was took.

I'm over you can have everything I'm done and I say that with a smile.I'm more mad at myself for dealing with someone who wasn't worth my while.

No I'm not mad nor am I bitter my love. because I got strength to move on and that's from the man up above. So on the note I'm walking out with my head up and with a smile on my face knowing that there is love out there and someone who's ready to take your place..

© 2018 Loving Me5


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes you just have to move on. When a relationship appears to be all take and give, that is selfish. Put it down to experience and find someone more deserving of your affection. Goodluck.

Nicely expressed.

Chris

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Added on May 4, 2018
Last Updated on May 4, 2018

Author

Loving Me5
Loving Me5

Cincinnati, OH



About
I'm a 37 mother of 5 who loves to read and write poetry. I'm very creative and outgoing. Writing is my way of dealing with every day living. more..

Writing
My Pain My Pain

A Poem by Loving Me5


Not ready Not ready

A Poem by Loving Me5


Baby Girl Baby Girl

A Poem by Loving Me5