Celia

Celia

A Story by LyrasLife
"

This was a small essay I wrote, while not having anything do. It's 'bout a girl and her alcoholic father, who abusives her.

"
I could hear the door, his footsteps walking towards my room. I hided myself under the duvet and hoped that he’d leave soon as possible. ‘Is my little girl sleeping?’ my father said, obviously drunk. I knew he was standing in the door, I couldn’t escape. I didn’t answer, but it wouldn’t have helped me anyway. I was getting to used to the routine of my father, the sound of his hoarse breath and the smell of alcohol, sent more fear into my body.
Under less than a minute, he had pulled me out off the comfortable bed. Smiling hungry. I knew what he was hungry after and I wished that it all was a bad dream. ‘Are you daddy’s good girl, Celia?’ he whispered, as he softly was biting my earlobe. Trying to hold back a sob, I nodded and kept quiet.
His hands were exploring my body, lifting up my night shirt and pushed me back down in the bed. ‘This is our secret Celia, don’t let your mummy know anything about it, ‘kay, honey?’ before I could even reply, the taste of alcohol hit my lips, as his tongue slipped into my mouth. He hold me down, so I couldn’t fight against and all I had to do, was waiting for him to be done.
My arms was sore and blue, as he let go of me and went back to his own bedroom. I curled up in a corner of my room, were I was crying silent the whole night through.

© 2012 LyrasLife


Author's Note

LyrasLife
Please ignore my grammar problems, I'm don't speak fluent English. And please let me know what you think. ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this, it's a very believable plot. Yes, your grammar is poor in places, but I will forgive you for that of course.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
1 Review
Added on April 20, 2012
Last Updated on April 20, 2012
Tags: Young, teen, alcoholic, abusive, rape

Author

LyrasLife
LyrasLife

Herning, Jylland, Denmark



Writing