CLOWN

CLOWN

A Story by MAKULET

4 years ago I met someone that I never imagined will be part of my life .
I remember when I first saw him ,I told him that his pants will be drop soon coz he wears it low waist And you know what he said to me on those sarcastic tone of him " what's wrong with it I'm young and I know how to carry it " .. A very complacent arrogant .For that onwards I tried my best not to spoke to him if not needed. The change begin when one day he wears a perfume same as my man and I told to my friend ,our workmate as well that he wears my man's perfume and he overheard and confirm it from my friend and the next thing happened he really sit beside me so near and put his flirting smile and told me " isn't nice ? I look at him and said yes it is with irritating smile and he just laugh like a kid that never cares as long as his happy. From that onwards whenever he saw me he will come very near to me until my nose going to touch his neck with matching wink .
I admit he made me smile and soon he became my friend. I got a chance to know the real him. Yes he's annoying, irritating , arrogant sometimes but the evil clown that he portrays to others has a soft side especially to the old ones or in need . He got a loving heart. He don't like to see people got scolded in front of others . He got vices and flaws too. He respect woman in general even those under " friends with benefit" category but make sure it was clear to other party that only play no feelings involve. I remember his first " mila Kunis " that always waited for him at work, I thought that was her gf but when I ask him he said if that one was my gf I will let everybody know, he enjoyed it but physically only no feelings attached.
As for me, how he became very part of my life ..start from the word DARE..
And eventually become LOVE . And the rest is carefully kept inside my memory box that will be forever treasured and cared for ... Every memory- sweet , happy even the misunderstandings and trials that comes between us will never ever fade . I know if I will get amnesia I will never ever forget him .. Why ? becoz he's special . From that angel to devil attitude when provoke , from that arrogant to caring man that captured my heart . From the clown that always smile but has a whole tone of burden that he never let others to be affected instead he will let his patience and faith guide him to solve it . The man that teaches me to trust again that dares me to jump if needed to be true on what I felt, not to afraid to express the love. That even the time comes that he needed me to let him go ,I know and he knows that our love and memories that we have was already imprinted in the deepest part of our hearts forever even we met and be part of the lives of others we know it will always be there ......





© 2015 MAKULET


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on November 10, 2015
Last Updated on November 10, 2015

Author

MAKULET
MAKULET

Singapore



About
Simple , love to express my thoughts thru writing . more..

Writing
Appreciate Appreciate

A Story by MAKULET


YOU YOU

A Poem by MAKULET