Karaganda State Medical University

Karaganda State Medical University

A Story by MEDLEARNER
"

DREAM MEDICINE helps you enroll in the best medical institutes all over the world, which provides you with a great medical education in MBBS at a low cost and fulfil your dream to study in abroad.

"
                       
Karaganda State Medical University is a medical school located in Karaganda, Kazakhstan. It was founded in 1950 as the Karaganda State Medical Institute and was later renamed to Karaganda State Medical Academy. In 2001, it received its current name, Karaganda State Medical University.
The university offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields of medicine, including general medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, public health, and medical and preventive care. The programs are taught in Kazakh, Russian, and English.
The university has a large faculty of experienced medical professionals and researchers, and it is known for its strong emphasis on research and innovation in the field of medicine. The university has partnerships and collaborations with various international institutions and organizations, which allows its students and faculty to gain exposure to global medical practices and research.
Karaganda State Medical University is recognized by various international organizations, including the World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, and the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. This recognition allows its graduates to practice medicine in various countries around the world.

© 2023 MEDLEARNER


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

https://dreammedicine.in/karaganda-state-medical-university


Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on March 21, 2023
Last Updated on March 21, 2023
Tags: STUDYABROAD, NEET, MBBS, MBA

Author

MEDLEARNER
MEDLEARNER

LUCKNOW, UTTAR PRADESH, India



About
DREAM MEDICINE helps you enroll in the best medical institutes all over the world, which provides you with a great medical education in MBBS at a low cost and fulfil your dream to study in abroad. more..