The Great Uganda

The Great Uganda

A Story by M.G Spoelstra
"

Persuasive essay I wrote in Social Studies about visiting Uganda.

"

The Great Uganda

 Come visit the beautiful Uganda, home to the most wonderful safaris, the glimmering Nile River, and the most luscious foods.

  To start off, the best thing about Uganda is their spectacular safaris. Providing the tourists with choices of how long it would be and where it will be ensures the clients that this is their vacation and they can choose whatever they want. Experiencing the five senses in  rainforests in Uganda is better than any other country because the tour guides treat you like loyalty.

  Furthermore, the Nile River is known to being the longest river which is about 4,160 miles long. Imagine  a beautiful sunny day and everything is going great, then you become hot. To make sure that you never get too hot, the Nile River is always there for you when you need to dip your sweaty feet in or perhaps swim in it in special swimming areas.

  Finally, Uganda has an excellent choice of restaurants with various meals that are fit for a king. Some of the best restaurants are Masala Chaat House, Antonio's, and Cafe Pap.Perhaps you are thirsty, Cafe Pap has the best coffee made from Uganda coffee beans, which of course you can only have in Uganda. Masala Chaat House has amazing vegetarian food with an affordable cost. Antonio's is a speedy restaurant that creates original Ugandan food recipes.

  In conclusion, visiting Uganda is the best experience ever and you will never forget your fun-filled, spectacular, extreme vacation.

© 2014 M.G Spoelstra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on July 1, 2014
Last Updated on July 1, 2014

Author

M.G Spoelstra
M.G Spoelstra

Lowell, HI



About
I am 14 and I love to write. I am not looking going to do this as a real job, but I enjoy writing on my free time. I am in my second year of Challenge English and I have a lot of fun in that class. more..

Writing