Sylcario

Sylcario

A Story by MGsylvs
"

A pokemon fanfic centered on a Sylveon and a Lucario, how they became friends, worked together, faced several difficulties and dangers and ended up changing each other's life forever

"

The air passed through the flowers of the meadow, a soft breeze matching the sunny day, the fields near the kingdom were a sight to see, always full of flowers and the sounds of many bird and bug type pokemon peacefully passing the time. Among the flowery field a figure passes by, its pink paws carefully moving as to not harm the many flowers, its pink tail upright and waving a bit -ok a dozen of roses, a couple marguerites, hmmmm all I need is to find that orchid and I’ll be done- the creature said, holding a basket in front of him and moving the flowers to check the quantities, the blue tips of his scarf like feelers moving the flowers one by one before setting the basket on its cream colored back to continue walking around the fields -come on… come on… why is it so hard to find an orchid around here- the creature said before deciding to just set the basket on the side and sigh as he sat down, feeling the soft grass on his cream belly, him closing his eyes to think for a bit, staying there for some times before his eyes open up and he stands up -I got it!- he yelled in a excited tone -the forest! That place is filled with more wild vegetation and has many more flowers, I’ll be sure to get one there! - he smiled as he started skipping happily towards the forest, his feeling reaching to grab the basket as he walked.

The forest was a very nice sighting, it was filled with diverse types of pokemon, many different trees whose treetops basically covered the sky when going in, just some of the rays of the son slipping by in between them giving the place a more relaxing feel, the soft breeze and almost complete silence matching the soft light on it, only sounds being some bird pokemon chirping and the sound of the running water in the river. Some minccinos that were collecting some berries for their families turned their heads as they saw someone they haven’t seen before entering the forest, they stared surprised at the cream and pink colored pokemon, not only was it someone new, but it was also a sylveon, a very rare sighting in its forests since no eevees resided in it. -ok! Now all I have to do is look for the orchid and then I’ll be on my way back- the sylveon said as he continued on through the forest, he walked on, stopping from time to look for the sought after flower and other times just getting distracted by the sight -ah~ it really is a pretty place, it’s weird I haven’t been here much before- he went on a bit before feeling tired and deciding to take a turn towards the river. As he entered the river he was met with the sight of the water shinning with the small rays of the sun passing through the treetops, some water pokemon drinking and playing about, the sylveon decided to move forward and lean to take a drink, rehydrating himself, and as he lifted his face head back up from drink he gasped, the flower he had been looking for, up on a small hill that could be seen from the river -the orchid!- without thinking he grabbed his basket and ran off towards the small hill, some furrets turning their heads as they saw the fairy pokemon dash through the place, as he arrived into the grassy hill he looked at the orchid with a smile, his blue eyes shinning as he approached it and reached with his paw to grab the orchid, but before he could take it his paw touched another one, a black one reaching for the orchid as well, the sylveon looked up and his eyes met a bigger bipedal creature looking down at him, the sylveon looked at the other pokemon -i-i- he said gulping and looking nervous at the other pokemon, the other just looking down at him, their gazes meeting.

© 2018 MGsylvs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on June 28, 2018
Last Updated on June 30, 2018
Tags: Pokemon, Sylveon, Lucario, Slice of life, Flareon, Espeon, Adventure, Friendship, Fanfic

Author

MGsylvs
MGsylvs

Mexico



Writing