The Freaky Story

The Freaky Story

A Story by ReadingAddict
"

A cool Halloween story

"

It was a dark and stormy Halloween day at Painted Rock Academy. Mrs. Walker’s class was sitting around writing a scary horror story for class. Marco had gotten marker on his hands, and Clarissa was giving him a lesson on how to wash his hands. Other than that, it dead silent until Cameron all of a sudden screamed in pain. There is something you should know about Mrs. Walker’s class, when something happens, everyone has to talk or go and see what happened. Well, when Cameron screamed, everyone got up to run over and see what happened. When everyone got there, there were two fang marks on his neck. Mrs. Walker went to call the nurse to our room. About five long minutes later, the nurse came in on a broomstick!

That was only the beginning of a very strange day…

          When the nurse got off her broomstick to look at Cameron’s neck bites, she pulled out a strange looking book called, Book of Creatures. After a lot of searching, the nurse finally said, “Those are a set of vampire bites.” Everyone gasped; Cameron passed out. All of a sudden, the power went out, and we heard moaning in the hallway. There was a flash of lightning, and we saw a dog skeleton running towards the science room door. As cute as it sounds, it wasn’t cute at all. The skeleton wasn’t all clean and white and perfect, it had brown dried blood on the bones, and the wagging tail had patchy chunks of flesh stuck on it. The dog’s scull had gotten cracked open so you could see his brain. The dog was snapping his jaws at us. We were all screaming and freaking out. Our school was being turned into a Halloween nightmare! We tried to carry on with our day thinking it was just a sequence of bad events but everything just got weirder…

Math Class

If you thought science was weird, math was even weirder. So we all sat down at our desks thinking it was our usual math class with our unusual teacher Mrs. Del Goirno. She is unusual because she makes math fun . . . surprisingly. (I had always wondered why math was actually fun in her class). We were traveling to Mathland when then full moon came out in the middle of the day and turned Mrs. Del Goirno into a furry creature. The class gasped when we realized what our teacher truly was. Our math teacher was a werewolf! Mrs. Del Goirno howled, and a bunch of human innards started to fall from the ceiling. Anyway, our math teacher started to foam at the mouth and devour all of the falling brains. The heroic Isaiah said to the monster,” Mrs. Del Goirno, those brains have the most knowledge about Mathland and you just ate them!” By that time, Mrs. Del Goirno was devouring Albert Einstein’s brain. The bell rang and Mrs. Del Goirno shouted at us, “I don’t care. Now get out before I decide to eat you children medium rare!” We all ran out and slammed the door behind us. But this still wasn’t the weirdest thing to come…

Writing Class

        After math, we were glad to be back with what seemed like our only human teacher in the school. Mrs. Walker made the announcement that we were going to the computer lab to type up our stories. When we got to the lab, Mrs. Alferie had crazy white hair like Albert Einstein’s. Soon we started typing up our papers. Mrs. Alferie pushed a big red button that said SELF AWARE. Instantly, the computers started to go crazy and attack us. They spread out their electric cords and started to reach out and grab everyone. Mrs. Alferie went, “Muwhahahaha! You’ll never escape my power grab!” Thankfully, Ben got a genius idea. Ben always caries a zombie survival kit with him at all times. He struck a match and lit the computers on fire. The wires instantly died. The walls had been coated in bloody, fire proof paint so we all scrammed. There wasn’t a lock on the outside of the door so we decided to sacrifice Angel who locked the door behind us. With just seconds to spare, Angel made his escape. As soon as the door closed, the computers exploded.

        Back in our classroom, Mrs. Walker was shocked to see us back so soon. All we could say was, “Well, Albert Einstein’s daughter (aka Mrs. Alferie) is now dead.” Mrs. Walker had a puzzled look on her face so we told her everything that had happened. After a couple of minutes, Mrs. Walker said,” That would make a great story for the school newsletter. Do you guys think we should type this up and send it to Mrs. McMillan for publishing?” We all responded, “YES!” So we got it published in the November newsletter.

 

© 2017 ReadingAddict


Author's Note

ReadingAddict
The people and places were from my elementary school so please ignore. all names were changed for people privacy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on March 13, 2017
Last Updated on March 13, 2017